PerpHeads Legacy Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

As our three year anniversary is coming up we decided to have a blast from the past and create a PerpHeads server that runs the code/map we had 3 years ago.

The version of the gamemode is from September 2013 which means that it shouldn't have too many game breaking bugs. To make the start a bit easier, everyone will start with $100,000, premium and all skills maxed out. The server will use the rules and laws from back then too; although rules may not be strictly enforced as this server is meant for fun. The duration that this server will be open is undetermined. Nothing from this server translates to the main server.

PerpHeads has certainly come a long way and I hope you'll be able to tell how much the gamemode changed since then.

To join the server connect to this IP perpheads.com:27017

If you are getting any texture issues make sure you:
  • deleted your addons/perpheads folder (you're gonna have to redownload the content for the update anyways)
  • unsubscribed from any perpheads workshop collection
  • have downloads enabled

If you want to be helper on the server please ask for it in this thread and you might get it.
Please note, banned players are not banned on the legacy server

Reaction score
I want helper because I never was one. Plz make helper, I don't give out knives btw.

Reaction score
I would like to be helper. And how long will the server be up for?

//Phone

Reaction score
I've actually been wanting to play on evocity for some time and with the old content, sounds fun. Imma hop on.

Status
Not open for further replies.