Reaction score
  • STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Slanderson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?
    HELPER

WHY SHOULD YOU BE A HELPER:
    I feel ready of going the next step in my Perpheads career. I have now been a member of this Community for 9 months, in this period of time I have met some really nice people that I can call friends today. A lot of people also suggest me to apply here ( examples: @Homer, @Rogue Car Tyres , @Skârd , @Scrabuz, @Panda etc.).

Furthermore I have some recommendation’s on me that supported me on this post , they can be found here:

https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-rogerson-luca.7749/

https://perpheads.com/threads/luca-cole.7158/

https://perpheads.com/threads/cole.6725/

*** Here is a new one ***
    https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-aka-luca.7925/#post-61320

Another reason why I want to become an enforcer is because I really enjoy helping people out. If they do not understand a rule(s) then it's not about punishing them, it's about helping them out and letting them know of how they work.

Moreover I believe that the recommendations I have recieved show that my RP is at a good standard and that I am ready to keep the rules in a well ordered manner. I also belive that rank of police-supervisor shows that my police-rp is on a good point.

Additionally I would like to become an enforcer because I have had some experience with administration before. I made my first experiences in 2012 on a German TTT-Server that was usually packed with 20players. After a year as administrator on that server I quitted my post because I went to the rp side of gmod. At the beginning of 2014 I went on a server that runned the gamemode Gtarp (wich is basicly PERP just in an more Darkrp form) I made my first Rp experiences on that server & applied for admin after 2Weeks.I got accepted and made it to the post of Senior-Admin within the period of 6months. In that time I learned what administrating is about and how awsome administrating even is.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes on PH, GTA RP, TTT and some others.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Feel free to contact me if you need to.

#nocopyofmyenforcerapp....

Reaction score
The server is crap all the RDM, CDM and the staff is doing nothing. I like to play on the map where i started but now it is so bad, DarkRP is even better than playing now here.

I will change the server with other people that want to play seriusRP on the map where the popular server called Perpheads started.

so my question is can i become helper to help the RDM and CDM out of the server?
My steam id: STEAM_0:1:71720728

Last edited:
Reaction score
How it goes every time I join.

Spawn in, see a bunch of people rdming and running people over. Die 5 times trying to get a job. Staff are running about respawning themselves, spawning guns to shoot people and physgunning cars at people. Give up and join in the fun as even the staff are doing it. Get banned by some salty guy that hasn't been staff for years.

Man this is fun.

Reaction score
I played a lot last night, then came back on today, played with @Alabin for 10 minutes, then he said jokingly lets go kill some people, BANNED, I asked @GhostFanta who the fuck he was, and he said "ur mum" and then i'm banned, great helpers you got there.

Reaction score
This makes me realixe bus driver died because the bus was impossible to drive properly, long busses have a bend for a reason

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Can i be helper please
i love helping this server and i want to help it more.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Can people play this please im bored on my own :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1471037089,1471036988][/DOUBLEPOST]Can People Play the server not just me please? im bored on my own
[DOUBLEPOST=1471038328][/DOUBLEPOST]Join me and keel on legacy??!
[DOUBLEPOST=1471100694][/DOUBLEPOST]
424E1830C310153C26C34404ECE6D74DA36C767A

When you play legacy
[DOUBLEPOST=1474034506][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone wanna play Legacy?? im bored xD

Status
Not open for further replies.