PH Burnt Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Literal basement dwellers, I couldn't believe the entitlement of the people REEing on twitter demanding Facepunch compensate them for their loss of Rust progress.

Reaction score
@Slayerduck

Yes, I mean, yes, that's their decision, I think it's a bit stupid, but no idea it was just their decision is much more important that there are no injuries / deaths don't you think?

Reaction score
I think it's just a shame that it burned down, but I think it's much more important that no one was injured or, dear god, no one died. I hope so. At the moment I know what you think, but that's my opinion.

Reaction score
just gonna leave this here but in all seriousness its a fucking miracle no one got hurt { if this is joke is too far sorry}

Reaction score
OVH gonna be tryna dump off servers cheap real soon i bet once they get up and running probably gonna save the server loads of cash if they go with them again

Reaction score
@Clarky Thank you Clarky and flugs,I told you I have changed I will go through with this and show the admins / staff members that I have really changed. 2 days full active in the forum and also help in the Shourtbox chat.

Reaction score
Never had any issues with OVH tbh, there's far worse boxes out there for sure.

Reaction score
My friend who plays Rust said the EU servers of it were also burnt down, meaning they can lose their skins and other stuff. Maybe your server and Rust's EU based on the same datacenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.