[PH] Napoleon Bonaparte (Enforcer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Napoleon's application (Enforcer)

IN-GAME NAME: Lyuti Miranda
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27271219
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: After this: http://perpheads.com/forum/server/admin-applications/accepted-applications/5555-napoleon-enforcer , I want to try |againbecause i know that i can help people. I know that i did very things wrong ( in my 1st day...) but i changed. When im in the server, i see people failing, but admins have more things to |do...Now the map is bigger so enforcers cant be everywhere. So, i want to help them. I try to play here |everyday ( a big part of it is waiting for a free slot in server....). I like to help people, and i |LOVE this community. I try to read the rules everyday:http://perpheads.com/rules (normaly in my phone).
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes...2 weeks ago in this server... and in a DarkRP server.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
|DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have a microphone but i only use it for emergencys or for Admins situations.|
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
| CONTACT INFORMATION: You can search in steam for: " Mirandelacadela" and there will appear a |
|______"[PH] Napoleon Bonaparte". Just add it. -Or just try to search [PH] Napoleon Bonaparte______|

Reaction score
I would agree with Jack.

I see you around role playing, following basic rules which is good however you was demoted. I'll leave it at neutral for now, it may change.

+/- Neutral

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
I would agree with Jack.

I see you around role playing, following basic rules which is good however you was demoted. I'll leave it at neutral for now, it may change.

+/- Neutral
Thanks. But how i said him, i had very time to read them.

Reaction score
Neutral, You RP quite well but you got recently demoted so it's a hard call, I might change to +support if I see you deserve the role again.

Deleted member 27

SenlinGames said:
Neutral, You RP quite well but you got recently demoted so it's a hard call, I might change to +support if I see you deserve the role again.
He has permission of Alex to do another application

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Okay, I'll edit my post.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Thx .

Reaction score
The Senior Admin does not believe you are ready for the Enforcer role again quite yet, feel free to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.