Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ingame Name: Lyuti Miranda
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:27271219
What are you applying for?- Enforcer
Why should I be a enforcer/helper? - Because, I think, im responsible, i can help people to have fun. I will try to be the best enforcer that i can be.
You have been admin in any other server? - I have been admin in my friend server of garry´s mod, but its a very small server. I think, i need to begin in any side.
You have anything else to say? - I dont speack in server, i only write, because, my voice its like the squeaking of mice. :confused:

P.S.- I did this very quick because i need to leave.
P.P.S.- Support me or dont support me. Your choise. I will be happy with the two answers. :p

Reaction score
I advise you rename this post with your name and the rank you require, ie. Lyuti Miranda's [ENFORCER] Application.

Reaction score
I have to say -support ont his one because I've seen you a lot ingame and you arent quite ready for the responsibility which is being an enforcer and having to represent the server.
You don't know the rules quite enough yet and you failrp and break the rules at times.
I'm not saying you're not a good roleplayer, I'm saying that you arent the person I can see enforcing the rules properly.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Seen you failrp as a cop quite a lot, sorry can't support you -Support.
You have shot my car a few times during a chase instead of creating a roadblock ect. This was probably about a week ago.

Reaction score
Isak said:
I have to say -support ont his one because I've seen you a lot ingame and you arent quite ready for the responsibility which is being an enforcer and having to represent the server.
You don't know the rules quite enough yet and you failrp and break the rules at times.
I'm not saying you're not a good roleplayer, I'm saying that you arent the person I can see enforcing the rules properly.
Ok, np :( thx for read my app

Reaction score
Hey Lyuti! Too be honest I feel you should fix up your application, I think your application is deprived of detail, it's hard to gather enough information about yourself.

Reaction score
I think, im not going to be a enforcer, i will try later, when i know more thinks....... Thx for read my app

Reaction score
I am denying this application. This decision has been made based upon the quality of the completed application form - it seems to show a lack of ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.