Lyuti Miranda / Lyuti Belinsky

STEAM NAME:
Napoleon Bonaparte

Portugal

What are you applying for? Enforcer

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:27271219

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN:
I want to be admin because I send reports and and rarely anyone answer me. So, I know admins have very reports to answer, so, i want to help them. When i have free time of my study's i go to the server or to forums. I try to help people in /help and i tell people who im seeng to dont do anything wrong. But they normaly dont hear me, so i want to have the "name with colours" and they will hear me with more respect. Now, im this week, im not very time in PC because I need to stude for Exams. I want to help people in Server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I was in one darkRP server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I did this quickly.

ind

Reaction score
You are active on the server and a very nice guy, however I'm not sure if you are ready for this role yet I have to say :/ but that's just me. but you got my
+support.

Reaction score
+support. I've seen your on the server multible times. And your application. Really strong.

+ Support this guys is roleplaying good and he is serious roleplaying

Deleted member 27

Hello! You are active on the server, and you are a nice guy, so, i give +support.

Reaction score
Supporting this on the fact that i played with this person on Fearless roleplaying servers for a while and even with the semi-serious rules they RPed correctly. So far ive seen the same on this server.

Never had any reports on you so therefor im Supporting.

Reaction score
Max said:
Supporting this on the fact that i played with this person on Fearless roleplaying servers for a while and even with the semi-serious rules they RPed correctly. So far ive seen the same on this server.

Never had any reports on you so therefor im Supporting.
i still hating fearless :p

Status
Not open for further replies.