[ENFORCER] Vladimir Zhupikov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Vladimir Zhupikov

New in-Game name : Adalwolf Zchmetterling

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:75326202

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER

Hi, I want to be Enforcer because I see some who break the rules of the game I always try to try to help some of the server if they have problems. But I always try to help them. I'm a nice person ingame. Before I made an application for type 2 weeks now, and I was not as kind to a person when I made a request and received - Support of many, I have read all the rules on the server that you have but sometimes it can be so that I forgot one of the rules and break them but so do most of them I would imagine. you can not remember all the rules exactly, and sometimes I say to people that they break the rules and sometimes I will say that they can get banned for them breaking some rules. And I'm very active on the forum and on the server. I can not think so much more to write but it is reached, write in comments if you have any questions

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes, I have been on Admin on some serves I've been Admin on Rust and is still Admin I have owned our own Minecraft server, and right now I own a Battlefield 3 server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I am very active on the forum and on the server. I always try to help as many people on the server even if they are new. I've done three application for [Enforcer] and I always talk in my mic but sometimes I write .. but it's very often

CONTACT INFORMATION

[Steam] Guld94

[email protected]

[Skype] Guld54

Reaction score
+Support Very nice guy fun to roleplay with enjoyed talking to him.

Reaction score
First of all, I haven't forgotten your first application where you started cursing at another person for not supporting you, which has left me with quite a bad impression of you. Secondly, while roleplaying I've noticed that you aren't very confident while dealing with situations or conflicts that may occur, and as far as I've noticed you tend to give up quite early in roleplay/admin situations, without being presented with a actual argument. Lastly, I would like to say that your English isn't very good, which can cause people to have trouble understanding you. I'm Swedish too, so I can tell that you used Google Translate on at least parts of your application, which causes the grammar to get messed up. I really don't think you are the right person for this position.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
First of all, I haven't forgotten your first application where you started cursing at another person for not supporting you, which has left me with quite a bad impression of you. Secondly, while roleplaying I've noticed that you aren't very confident while dealing with situations or conflicts that may occur, and as far as I've noticed you tend to give up quite early in roleplay/admin situations, without being presented with a actual argument. Lastly, I would like to say that your English isn't very good, which can cause people to have trouble understanding you. I'm Swedish too, so I can tell that you used Google Translate on at least parts of your application, which causes the grammar to get messed up. I really don't think you are the right person for this position.
I understand you also Toffelfabriken, but I do not use so much to write English because I'm better at talking English, I only speak English almost in Garry's Mod when I'm on the server

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I agree with you, Toffel. i have noticed and remember the things that you stated as well.

Reaction score
+/-Neutral
I agree with Toffel, but there is people who are worse than U at english
I'm your friend and I wont lie to you and I hope you don't hate me for not giving a totally +Support, I'm a good friend who dosen't lie to my friend.
Bye dude good luck!:)

Reaction score
hugoaron said:
+/-Neutral
I agree with Toffel, but there is people who are worse than U at english
I'm your friend and I wont lie to you and I hope you don't hate me for not giving a totally +Support, I'm a good friend who dosen't lie to my friend.
Bye dude good luck!:)
Thanks, but I've gotten better at English, but I'm best at is speaking English instead of writing that's why I use the mic pretty much on the server. So I understand you completely

Reaction score
Yeah like U said you are better at speaking english than writing but you aren't "bad" at typing in english. And I've heard you talking english IC and U are pretty good:)

Reaction score
hugoaron said:
Yeah like U said you are better at speaking english than writing but you aren't "bad" at typing in english. And I've heard you talking english IC and U are pretty good:)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Neutral. Never seen you in-game; I'll watch out for you.
Just want to clear it out his old name was Henrik Olofsson.

Reaction score
I will give a -Support as i did before. Poor roleplay. See you in many admin sits. You say you speak better english than you write. But i have mostly only heard you saying "yes" or "no". And the fact that you went straight into my application and -supported me (just becuse i -supported you is pathetic.

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
I will give a -Support as i did before. Poor roleplay. See you in many admin sits. You say you speak better english than you write. But i have mostly only heard you saying "yes" or "no". And the fact that you went straight into my application and -supported me (just becuse i -supported you is pathetic.
Yes I know, I'm asking horrible very sorry to you, I am not Involved in any Admin Situation I do report on people who break the rules because you see me maybe all the time in the admin situation

Status
Not open for further replies.