[PH] Nurse pinkie's Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
United Kingdom cradley health west midlands
IN-GAME NAME:Jacky volkov

STEAM ID:[PH] Nurse Pinkie

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I have a good knowing of how must servers have set rules and how to follow them and show others how to follow them and maintain them and to deal with those who fail to follow the rules in game My usual time on the server is about 10-12 hours daily starting to get well know a round the server not on the forums tho let looking to learn some new thing from perpheads stuff I didn't know before from the server and website
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: been admin for a year on [HZ] hellzone before all the higher admins and owner turned into racist corrupt basterds

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:yes im always on teamspeak now I knw want it is 24/7

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: hoping when I join and be part of perpheads it doesn't turn out like hellzone did after 10 years

CONTACT INFORMATION: steam id 0:1:47143584 Skype longdom28 or on teamspeak

Reaction score
- Your application is a bit short, try editing it and making it longer.
- You are not very active on the forums, only have 2 messages and you've been member for more than two months.
- Never really seen you.

+ You only have one ban, which is 8 months old.
+ You are active on teamspeak, seen you a lot.

Overall : -support.

Reaction score
Your application being short shouldn't effect your chances.

You are great player, And can be enforcer material, Just stay active and keep doing you.

Reaction score
I've been playing here since last year and I dont know who you are; Why I put this is because of the ban

As I only know you from teamspeak I will not be able to support this, nor will I be able to -support it, so Neutral. This will be updated when I'm home if this is not accepted or denied

Reaction score
I generally have never seen you before, im generally active so i wouldent see why i've never seen you?

I suggest you come onto teamspeak more often so I get to know you.

-Support

Reaction score
-support, never ever met you ingame {In the time i wasn't banned} that is never
Start helping people more in /help and /ooc and try to roleplay more in the server
Good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Never really saw you ingame or on the forums, However i don't have teamspeak so i cant say anything about that one. -Support, Even though you might have high playtime i never met you, I seen you post once or twice in OOC but never really see you. I don't support your appeal.

Reaction score
You should work on the application a bit more, and i have really never seen you RP. or helped out so much in /OOC /Help acutally. but maybe im wrong?. But sorry this is a -Support from me

Reaction score
Here's a quote from an application you made for the Bishop Brothers organisation:

-In Game Name: Jacky volkov

-Steam Name:[PH] Nurse Pinkie

-You Firearms level:1

-Playtime: 1 year on the server 2 days ingame

-Why you think you should join us? . I am a great roleplayer know the rules well a grower farm loads have load of guns and go on lots of raids and muggings a teamplayer looking out for other org members

-What are your main skills? driving crafting growing and fighting

You said you have 2 days playtime, the requirement for Enforcer is one week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw you once in-game, never saw your role play though. I've seen you in team speak but you always seem to never talk, or be constantly AFK!

Get your game time up and become more known in the community before I can consider supporting this.

- support

Reaction score
I, have not been a member of PERPHeads for very long, so I guess that explains the reason as to why I have not seen much of you, but I have seen you online. You do not fully meet the requirements of becoming an enforcer as pointed out by Swiper The Fox.

My advice; gain more playtime on the server - actually talk on teamspeak - try to roleplay more often with others.

Unless I see improvement, i'm afraid my verdict is a -support, but good-luck anyway.

Reaction score
Its a bit short do, and i never met you before ingame. I would say you like go ingame and speak to many people and say things in ooc so people get to know you.

If you make you're APP longer i sure think you have a bigger change to become one. -support

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game, at least I don't remember you. And that might have something to do with you having under 1 week of playtime on the server.

My advise to you is pretty self explanatory, play more and mingle with as many people as possible. Teamspeak is a great way to meet the community players.

Reaction score
Here's a quote from an application you made for the Bishop Brothers organisation:

-In Game Name: Jacky volkov

-Steam Name:[PH] Nurse Pinkie

-You Firearms level:1

-Playtime: 1 year on the server 2 days ingame

-Why you think you should join us? . I am a great roleplayer know the rules well a grower farm loads have load of guns and go on lots of raids and muggings a teamplayer looking out for other org members

-What are your main skills? driving crafting growing and fighting

You said you have 2 days playtime, the requirement for Enforcer is one week.

In regards to that post, I need you to tell me what your playtime is.

Reaction score
DENIED

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.