phoondos Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: phoondos

ROLEPLAY NAME: Garrett Parsley

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:83175294

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I was recommended to be Enforcer by a couple of staff from PERPHeads, and I thought that I could really do some good for the server. I think I've a good understanding of the rules, as I've only ever had two bans ever on the server, and since my first time on the server in July 2023, I've played almost two months of PERPHeads. I rose up fast in PLPD and got TFU, got Patrol Trainer and have been doing pretty well for myself in the PLPD thus far. I also became Officer of the Month once, and won Best New Player of 2023. However, I wasn't the nicest person when I first started. While I never got any blacklists for 1.1 or anything conduct-related, I still had my moments back then. However, I feel that I've improved a lot in my behavior, and I'm certain that a lot of players have seen me helping others in OOC and /help, as well as staff seeing my report quality and in-character behavior. I'm sure that any staff who have seen me in-game have seen the quality of my gameplay when it comes to rules. It's because of this and the fact I want to provide more useful stuff to the community that I want to be an Enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I've enjoyed my time as a player on this server, and I think that it's time for me to try and be able to help even more than I could as a normal user of the server. I think this server needs some help for those that play in American time zones. I remember the days when there were no moderators/administrators on at night time for me, and Oddy and Steelo were pretty much our saviors at night time, and if they weren't on, then only Aquaa was on. I think that I could be very helpful for the server when the majority of the staff are sleeping due to time zones. While I'm not as active during the peak of the server's player count due to college and timezones, I'm most certainly more active later in the day for the other population of players.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week :)
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month :)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them :)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone :)
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums :)
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months :)
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months :)

Reaction score
I think you're still a little new for my liking, but staffing is more common sense these days anyways over knowing every little loophole possible. Plus aquaa and steelo are practically drooling for you to become staff. I say give the guy a swing. Plus more NA staff is always good.

EDIT: I change my stance, I don’t think you’d be fit for staffing with your passive aggressiveness.

Last edited:

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: phoondos

ROLEPLAY NAME: Garrett Parsley

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:83175294

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I was recommended to be Enforcer by a couple of staff from PERPHeads, and I thought that I could really do some good for the server. I think I've a good understanding of the rules, as I've only ever had two bans ever on the server, and since my first time on the server in July 2023, I've played almost two months of PERPHeads. I rose up fast in PLPD and got TFU, got Patrol Trainer and have been doing pretty well for myself in the PLPD thus far. I also became Officer of the Month once, and won Best New Player of 2023. However, I wasn't the nicest person when I first started. While I never got any blacklists for 1.1 or anything conduct-related, I still had my moments back then. However, I feel that I've improved a lot in my behavior, and I'm certain that a lot of players have seen me helping others in OOC and /help, as well as staff seeing my report quality and in-character behavior. I'm sure that any staff who have seen me in-game have seen the quality of my gameplay when it comes to rules. It's because of this and the fact I want to provide more useful stuff to the community that I want to be an Enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I've enjoyed my time as a player on this server, and I think that it's time for me to try and be able to help even more than I could as a normal user of the server. I think this server needs some help for those that play in American time zones. I remember the days when there were no moderators/administrators on at night time for me, and Oddy and Steelo were pretty much our saviors at night time, and if they weren't on, then only Aquaa was on. I think that I could be very helpful for the server when the majority of the staff are sleeping due to time zones. While I'm not as active during the peak of the server's player count due to college and timezones, I'm most certainly more active later in the day for the other population of players.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week :)
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month :)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them :)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone :)
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums :)
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months :)
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months :)
-rep think its abit bias that being NA gives u rep apparently to become mod
rip to any non american guy tryna become mod

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
My point still stands though? It literally does not change any outcome
clarky u point is braindead ur saying 'It literally doesn't matter where you are from, that's just a stupid ideology you're falling for'
read the replies 40% of them are +rep for being NA more rep more chance of being enforcer and the difference of the outcome is either he gets the role due to a vast amout of plus rep for na which is a different outcome

Reaction score
clarky u point is braindead ur saying 'It literally doesn't matter where you are from, that's just a stupid ideology you're falling for'
read the replies 40% of them are +rep for being NA more rep more chance of being enforcer and the difference of the outcome is either he gets the role due to a vast amout of plus rep for na which is a different outcome
The replies mean nothing in wether applications are accepted or not, maybe use a mirror before calling other people brain dead

Reaction score
Applications are viewed by Mod+ and get's their opinion but it all comes down to what the Admin team says. So our comments mean nothing. SO stop saying dumb shit in his application

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Applications are viewed by Mod+ and get's their opinion but it all comes down to what the Admin team says. So our comments mean nothing. SO stop saying dumb shit in his application
banned fromthe shoutbox but you called me braindead and i called an opinion braindead but im the negative one makes complete sense to me clearly touching a nerve to be negative towards me as your all clearly 'grown'
still need specsavers pal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.