Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have sometimes feeling that some people as cop metagame and make up stories to go warrant people cause they maybe know some guys who are used to plant drugs and they go and tell they have seen someone with heavy fireams like shotgun and etc. So i want to suggest a system that can make pictures that can be handled over to see evidence of them telling the truth

Reaction score
I totally support this, it's really getting annoying seeing the cops making up some "stories". -.-

Reaction score
The idea has potential, but it needs to be thought through; specifically, how it will work. At the moment, though, Police who lie to get a warrant will be banned.

Reaction score
I like the idea, and the time this happened I legit saw you or Ryu come out of subs 2 holding a shotgun ;)

Reaction score
You would need to produce your own pictures using third party tools to submit as evidence to lieutenant or mayor for a warrant. So I would say you are allowed to post a link to a picture in IC chat, as long as it has to do with the game and as evidence in obtaining a warrant. Pictures of any other sort would not be allowed for IC purposes.

Reaction score
create a tool like camera that triggers the action and somehow work it so you can show it like a picture

Reaction score
That would require having some control over other players screens... Like I said, if you use a third party tool such as Puush, you could use that as evidence. Besides anything automated wouldn't be great, it should rely on the officer himself or herself to produce the reason to warrant not have it handed to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.