Planters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Advanced Planter boxes only grow within a property.

People growing in the forest is becoming increasingly common. The advanced planter boxes have lights and radiators on them, which means they would not work unless plugged in. People are able to make stupid amounts of money effortlessly by growing drugs in the forest during non peak hours and hiding them by flipping the planters upside down.

Upon removing a drugs planter from a Purchasable property, they should “stop“ growing until put back or relocated to another property.
Why should this be added? (pros):
- Makes sense
- Forest growers begone

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- having to configure planter zones.​

Reaction score
to be honest its good idea but its to excessive , but there some people are abusing the forest to farm money as you said

Last edited:
Reaction score
They could also implement that feature from singleplayer where there's a setting for " keep upright ", so they're unable to be flipped upside down.

Reaction score
With the server population being not so big right now forest growing is even more accessible since nobody goes to check there most of the times.
Something that can be done is not being able to use a radiator/lamps if you are growing in the forest since as you said you need electricity for that.
+Support

Reaction score
I mean you say it’s a bad thing but why? Because some social outcasts want to try hide their drugs because no one grows with them. So are people supposed to sit in an APT on their own waiting for O’Neils to raid them with two bombs and 6 people.

The downside to forest growing is your drugs are unprotected, so just find them? I don’t understand what the issue is, it’s only newer players that do it. I just don’t see the issue with it.

Reaction score
I mean you say it’s a bad thing but why? Because some social outcasts want to try hide their drugs because no one grows with them. So are people supposed to sit in an APT on their own waiting for O’Neils to raid them with two bombs and 6 people.

The downside to forest growing is your drugs are unprotected, so just find them? I don’t understand what the issue is, it’s only newer players that do it. I just don’t see the issue with it.
Amen

Reaction score
its fine to grow outside growing off peak is fine also if your outside you dont have 4 walls and a door to protect you

Reaction score
and then there would be a lot more situations of cops busting anyone for planters meaning it'd be hard as fuck to do the reason meth has it is due to the cost of meth meaning it has higher risk

Reaction score

Yeah true that

Reaction score

its just O’Neils who keep raiding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.