Player Resets

REMINDER: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANGING MAP, THIS IS AN ENTIRELY SEPARATE THING In case you

• Skills

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Items

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cars

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Genes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Money

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • NONE

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sigh, i can see that NOBODY is crafting in this poll. Comeon, skills are important, don't just reset them.. even the fact that people voted for skills means that not many are using them, so balancing them wouldn't be so necessary

Reaction score
Do not reset everything, what the hell? People have worked hard for their stuff. I spent a lot of hours on crafting and if it gets reset I'm not spending my time again ;l

Reaction score
The only thing I wouldn't want reset would be cars really... Because that's normally why you even grow, work a job, etc is to obtain nice things like dem cars.

Reaction score
I don't want to lose my money because i've been working really hard for them. I've been growing and working for days to get where i am today. If u ask me this would just be a huge loss of time and money. I guess some people want to reset it, but that it their opinion. I shouldn't get shit for not wanting this update to happen. But all players have been working hard to get to the place of wealth they are today. And i guess some people might be broke though they would probably reset it but thats RPing. If this change ever happen i think the server will lose alot of players. So please don't waste all our time and work put into this server. You can update the server but please don't reset it all. People have been working hard to get skills, genes, items, money and cars. Just do the update would be so much easier for everyone. Maybe we can do the update when the new map comes out IDK. -Martin Johansen

-:D

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't support this, because I'm relatively new and I've only really just got enough money for my new car. However, I would not -Support it either, as I can see how it would improve the server, and RP. +/- Support from me, I guess then.

Reaction score
Luke said:
Alex_:D;n4260 said:
If you think about it resetting the skills and genes will force people to use there money on new weapons and genes so resetting money won't have much effect. Also what would be the point of resetting cars? can you explain that a bit more please?

It would be beneficial to reset everything as the value of the game's currency is essentially changing to a point where it is becoming more valuable. By the sounds of it, things are likely going to be more difficult to obtain, meaning everything will be more expensive, meaning money will be more valuable.

For example, $1,000.00 could be effectively equal to $10,000.00 in the new system. This would mean that if money wasn't reset, and you had $1,000,000.00 now, you would essentially have $10,000,000.00 in the new system.

Cars could be sold for money, so they would have to be reset too.

Another way to look at it is that, by the sounds of it, this game will be very different to what it is now, meaning it could be worth starting fresh, as it could be perceived as a NEW game, rather than a simple update.
Yes while this is true, this has also happened in real life. The value of money and other things has gone up and down, and I think it would be a good idea to leave the items, cars, and money alone.

Reaction score
+Support, A lot of "Ye Olde PERPHeads" Players will think, nay I want my shit that I've accumulated over the half a year, but the new players look like crap, but this would be good for anyone who's middle to low, so I approve of this message :p

Reaction score
-support if not been here for long but its not like its difficult for new people to earn money just earn money as cop get weapons make base and have fun :p and the old people will may even leave the server that happend to biz rp after reset evryone quit

Reaction score
+ Support, a wipe is necessary on this server and everyone should start again with 0.

Reaction score
Martin Johansen said:
I don't want to lose my money because i've been working really hard for them. I've been growing and working for days to get where i am today. If u ask me this would just be a huge loss of time and money. I guess some people want to reset it, but that it their opinion. I shouldn't get shit for not wanting this update to happen. But all players have been working hard to get to the place of wealth they are today. And i guess some people might be broke though they would probably reset it but thats RPing. If this change ever happen i think the server will lose alot of players. So please don't waste all our time and work put into this server. You can update the server but please don't reset it all. People have been working hard to get skills, genes, items, money and cars. Just do the update would be so much easier for everyone. Maybe we can do the update when the new map comes out IDK. -Martin Johansen
This was discussed before, image that around next week everyone has alot of money in order to buy a lambo for example. And now imagine if everyone would drive around in one or if everyone would have alot of weapons etc. Stuff like that needs to be balanced...

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this.
Besides that i lose everything i worked for i like the idea of everyone being around the same ''level''.
Instead of people that can craft snipers etc. and that are just in a big advantage the roleplay will be more serious i think since money,weapons,cars will be a bit more balanced.
However in th end it will turn out just like it does now.
Some new guys that have nothing and a large number of people with cars and lambo's, heavy weaponary also included.

Reaction score
However. I only suggest doing this when a update arrives.
People start all over again but have new stuff to do (new features etc. like the swat training range).

Reaction score
Martin Johansen said:
Why did it take so long to answer to this?

Reaction score
I have a couple of issues with this. First of all, as someone who has spent almost a thousand hours on this server grinding it out to make money for my cars a reset would be so annoying.
With regards the player owned economy I feel like this would somewhat unbalance the system making it harder for the poorer new player while hugely benefitting rich people who got the jump early. At the moment the game is very balanced, there is no easy way around it if you want money you have to grind for it and believe me a lot of people have. I think I speak for many of the existing people when I say please no reset. As mentioned before I feel like this could hurt the player base where as leaving it how it is now will not lower it at all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have spent 1000+ hours on this server to achieve where I am to this date.
I have a 6 million dollar car, 80 firearms and a lot of items.
And to be honest, if the car alone got reset, I would probably quit playing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
these things shouldnt be reset people played a lot of hours to get all that amount of sklis money etc i dont see an reason to reset that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.