Passive RP Grace Period

Would you like this to be implemented into the game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
As you know with my little polls, this in no way is happening unless it gets a large amount of approval then it may be discussed.

Concept
Basically, the idea is to implement a period of two hours, where weapons and drugs do not work, that way players are able to passivelyRP, such as making restaurants, making hotels and generally have some time to wind down, rather than constantly raiding. Obviously police would still have access to guns but officers only get guns without bullets (ICly they will have bullets, it's just that they don't OOCly so that there isn't any killing).​

A lot of people complain that when they try and PassiveRP they get raided to shit, so this poll is basically to see if people would approve of this being implemented, simply to give people a chance to passively RP.

Deleted member 1235

I'd like to say yes but there are a few people who simply just do not know how to passive rp. I fear that during this two hour "peace period" people would just leave the server.

Reaction score
This is a brilliant idea and i would love it. Though if this comes on i will wish for the actual jobs to get addet and able to join So there actually would be something in it for the RP-ers. Like i wrote in the comment.

What i wish would happen was actually adding the jobs "Restaurant Mannager" "Supermarket Employee" Etc. This would greatly improve Passive RP