Please fix or replace broken radio channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i noticed on this server most of the radio stations don't even work, perhaps the once did and are now offline and due for a replacement station.
Some people like certain stations and with things such as music variety is the spice of life.

So here are a few options for music genres to be added (some might be in and working so disregard them)

Hiphop classic 80's 90's early 2k . for you og's out there still ballin.
Classical music, from the era that had composers such as Mozart,Beethoven,Tchaikovski etc. for the snooty high class
50's classic retro , for those that want the cheerful fallout style tunes, while turning paralake into a wasteland. don't forget to duck&cover!
Modern pop, the kind of stuff you hear on the radio today. for those that get confused by lyrics consisting out of more than 5 words.
Metal, for those that want to start moshpits and need some guitar shredding .
classic country, johny cash, conway twitty etc, when you need some tunes in that pickup truck while filling your lipsky with dipsky.
classic pop 90's 2k , when you want to, hammertime or moonwalk your way through town .
modern hiphop . ehm gucci gang and more autotune stuff , i really don't know what more to say.
rave and european dance , for when you are adamant on shaving your hair off , wearing adidas and dance around tweaked out on mdma.
blues and Rnb, for when you just got raided ,saw your ride go up in flames lost your dog and had your Gf walk of with that rich guy , a real cold shot man.
Funk , yeah you walk with that swagger and like to move into the groove .
chiptune and electric, once you would be called a nerd or a geek , now you are l33t bitcoin millionaire , it's time to play some tetris m07h4f0ck4
classic pop70's 80's , your daddy went to nam , and your uncle was pushing kilos of cocaine like scarface, or you heard it from playing gta vice city.
Brittish pop, They once were known for more than a "spot of tea and crumpets" Come on eileen,hold me closer tiny dancer!
hardrock , You are on a certain highway, cops try to chase you , but they can't stop you. you get out like a bat out of hell, nothing else matters!

Well i think you get the idea and i'm running out of them, so if any of you got more suggestions drop em below like its hot!

Reaction score
Please fix Christmas Classics! (idk if it;s fixed or not i doubt it is.)
Replace broken radios to a Mexican Radio pls.

Reaction score
I picked out a bunch of new radio stations for Fredy 8 months ago but it seems that they're dead again. If you find a dead channel and it needs to be replaced make a bug report and post the .pls or .m3u stream of the new radio channel you found.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked out a bunch of new radio stations for Fredy 8 months ago but it seems that they're dead again. If you find a dead channel and it needs to be replaced make a bug report and post the .pls or .m3u stream of the new radio channel you found.
can i host my own radio station :booty: the other player hosted one is dead anyways.

Reaction score
Use Stereomix to blast your own music through your mic while doing /me plugs in aux cord or /me uses handheld radio
32b1075543da1721ad25f99b723e9203.png

pls fix radio thanks

Reaction score
if you're finding new radios just find national radios that actually exsist for like longer than 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.