PLPD 2 - Bug Report before initial release

Reaction score
For IA - if a complainant submits an IA but wishes to be anonymous, their name is revealed regardless

Reaction score
On employeelist: The colours of Civilian rank and officer rank are barely distinguishable, perhaps make the Civilian rank gray?

On list of observation reports on profiles: letters are sporadically missing
1708173901359.png

Reaction score
I never understood why IA has to be so anonymous and secret when action requests are not. I honestly wish will become different with PLPD Online V2
I dont see why not?

Given that it's hardly anonymous as most times you can tell by the evidence provided and the defendant will probably remember the situation enough to know who IA'd them.

Reaction score
I never understood why IA has to be so anonymous and secret when action requests are not. I honestly wish will become different with PLPD Online V2
I gives some sense of anonimity but regardless of that, often people upload videos to their medal/streamable/clipchamp/youtube accounts so it doesnt really make sense, as the investigator will still be able, willingly or not tell whos the complainant.

In 99% of situations remaining anonymous does not help your case, as sometimes theres a need of contact via discord or steam to remind to respond to investigators additional questions, and if complainant is anonymous, thats impossible.

Apart from all that, the complainant identity shall not be shared with the defendant as per policy.

Reaction score
As sindarin asked me eariler, im pretty sure he already acknowledged those, but ill just leave it here so people dont really repeat those suggestions(regarding IA):

Integrate a trello-like system to the website to eliminate the need of it i.e. view of complaints sorted by investigators horizontally,

a system which would keep mothly or time ranged determined history of complaints assigned to investigators

a system that automatically assigns the due date of complaints, and marks them as overdue if the time is past and the complaint is not FRed

Investigators should be notified 24hrs before complaint gets overdue about finishing it so theres a slightly greater chance that less complaints will get overdue

If a complaint is made on someone who was suspended the fact should be highlighted somehow to let the IA cmd and the investigator know that it should be investigated and concluded in a timely manner

IA command members can be pinged whenever a new complaint is created, in order for them to assign it asap, as as of today we have complaints that are awaiting assignment for like 2 or 3 days sometimes cause noone gives a damn unless there are 5 unassigned

Reaction score
“Yeah at this alleged exact time and date you allegedly charged someone with law 6.2342… no, you can’t see the evidence because the complainant can be identified with it…”

Reaction score
Reaction score
Still have the same issue

Also as a IA investigator iam able to remove myself as investigator.
It is fixed on my build, that build is not on the test site
On employeelist: The colours of Civilian rank and officer rank are barely distinguishable, perhaps make the Civilian rank gray?

On list of observation reports on profiles: letters are sporadically missing
Could you send me the profile over discord

These are all great suggestions, but until initial release we will ONLY be addressing bug reports

Reaction score
One bug I found: The dates on observation reports on your own profile are listed terribly by having the day, month and year being below each other instead of next to each other.

Reaction score
AI detection for applications would be dope because Sindarin doesn't have a clue what is human text and what isn't.

Reaction score
Please sort the resources page by line, similarly to how the useful contacts page does it. Please get rid of the middle column on the useful contacts page and put it back to the top like it was on vanillabear. Perhaps have the resources page unfold into a drop down for each division block that has policies? Be able to hide/show these. Policy navigation shouldn't be ass and I hate how it's done on vanillabear

EDIT:
Stop the employees tabs' columns from scaling. Please have a fix width and wrap the content if it is too long. Rows scaling is completely fine. When I sort by rank, I have to move my cursor to sort it back the other way

• Agree
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
These are good suggestions but as stated before for now we are only working on sorting bugs, with that being said, a lot of the UI stuff will be worked on by the new UI developer @flugs after initial release

Although Dank's suggestion is really a bug since its meant to be sorted by most recent to oldest, it may however be a issue with the migration I will check on that

Reaction score
These are good suggestions but as stated before for now we are only working on sorting bugs, with that being said, a lot of the UI stuff will be worked on by the new UI developer @flugs after initial release

Although Dank's suggestion is really a bug since its meant to be sorted by most recent to oldest, it may however be a issue with the migration I will check on that
bold of you to assume I read anything past the title containing the word "suggestions"

Reaction score
Demotions are currently counted as Suspensions on the PLPD Complaints page. Not a major thing, but still.
Also to add on to this, if you are an IA investigator when viewing complaints that you have made, a message is still premade as if you are investigating the internal affairs report.