Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
Communication between the Staff team and Playerbase has improved some what, its nice to see an increase of our suggestions and discussions finally being answered regardless of if its the answer we wanted.

I'd still like to see community meetings return but I'm unsure on how SA think about this, Community meetings if planned and ran properly are a very effective way of rebuilding communication.

Props to @TinySlayer & @Ayjay for the improvement but there's still a long road ahead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Allow people to have fun
Apparently its no fun allowed when i name myself Lo-Li Lover (Lo+Li being asian (my character is asian) and Lover being a valid surname)
Sure its a meme, but its technically a valid name just as well as Mike Hawk, Hugh Jass, Moe Lester etc

Its not like my name is "asdajsfkdlsfhsdfkjsdf asjhdaklsdas" or "insert profanity - instert profanity"
I could probably run around and find less realistic names if i wanted to without much effort.

Reaction score
Organizations to be fixed to their former 2014-15 working status when actual serious roleplay (which this server claims to be, but hasn't been for a very long time) was plentiful and encouraged. Diplomacy, as well as all-out open wars between rival organizations, was the main part of criminal RP, as it should be.

Also... Motorcycles - Racing bikes, Choppers, etc.

Reaction score
we've had a million suggestion threads for mc's and [REDACTED] and they all meet the same fate

Last edited:
Reaction score
f489fb4cedddaf6dd9295a0b5e2facf3.gif

> we need more rp
>also