Pre-Whitelist Test [What happened?]

Reaction score
Hello, I wasn't active for the Pre-whitelist testing that took place, I haven't been able to find a thread for any results and such, thus this thread is made.

If the community already has a thread open for discussion regarding this test; please link it to me so I can ask my questions there

Was the testing good?

Should the PD go back to pre-whitelist

If so why? If not why not?

Did the staff team do their job properly? If not could they have done it better? if they could, how?

Do you have any personal solutions to the problem that the community is facing? How do you think that this whole problem can get resolved as we're united in the thoughts that the PD needs a change.

Reaction score
TLDR:

Every officer shot at everything that moved
People would wake up early just to reserve a TFU Slot
Officers would intentionally try cause shit as there was no sort of punishment for their actions except from a talking to
No one could take control of situations as everyone was the same rank
For the first few days, imagine 12 cops being on duty, 6 of them having shotguns and the other 6 in heavy TFU gear responding to every situation that took place

That is an overview of the week.....

Reaction score
it was fun but there was a lot of people just hanging around pd waiting for a slot to be free, also since people realised that policy didn't really matter, it meant that certain people just minged around tazing people for little offences.

Reaction score
The testing wasn't without its flaws in my eyes, as everyone was a supervisor and this essentially led to people doing whatever they felt like & the lack of a very significant staff presence in the first portions of the trial, as there would've been around the time this was an actual thing, didn't help with that.

The PD could potentially go back to pre-whitelist if significant changes were made to the system that we had during the trial & we went back to the actual old system, with normal officers, sergeants, and lieutenants, however I feel like again this would have to be trialed & could be somewhat disruptive considering it'd be the second temporary shutdown of the PLPD.

What was trialed was very easily abusable & I feel like the overall willingness within the playerbase to actively make interesting/unique roleplay scenarios has diminished over time, to the point where people will abuse the lack of policies & act on loopholes to punish people as an emotional response. A lot of things would have to be accounted for through the rules and it could get convoluted and difficult to follow.

There are definitely upsides and downsides, but I think the work that would be required makes it just not worth it, as we can just stick with what we've got & make good changes over time instead of just overhauling everything.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Based upon observations of others discussing it. It appears in a nutshell many current PLPD staff abused the lack of rules to make the revert period archaic on purpose.

There were some bad eggs but many intentionally broke server rules that have existed since 2013, and a lack of staff action let this flourish.

As a result, the pre whitelist wasn't an accurate representation of what the real scenario would be like.
Many would join, RDM others and then a week later complain that everyone was RDM each other.

(@nutrient10 don't even fucking think about deleting this post for Slander, evidence of intentional rule breakages by PLPD members is prevalent and has been submitted on numerous occasions. Not to mention a simple check of the bans/warning list can support this)

Reaction score
The behaviour of everyone, including otherwise high ranked PD members was horrific. Not because of a lack of policies, but because of a lack of enforcement from staff. Yes I also went mingy, but I didn't go full retard by shooting everything and breaking laws, because there's no policies.

Reaction score
SLANDER REGARDING THIS TOPIC IS FINE, THESE ARE OPINIONS TO GET TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF THE SITUATION AND THE TEST TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK AND WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER

Deleted member 1235

The only reason I add the brackets is because in previous posts, I've made fully valid claims against the PLPD. Only for them all to be deleted because of slander, even after I provided evidence. Others then made slanderous claims who's posts weren't deleted because some mods were busy in a premier Inn hotel :)

Reaction score
giphy.gif

@nutrient10