Community Discussion - What do you want?

Reaction score
I partially agree with the USP40 but the 45CT would be far too much to give to someone for free.

we all get AS50's? Where? Having to find someone who can make one itself is a chore, then you have to hope they'll take the better portion of a 3 hour cash grind to waste 10 minutes of there life crafting it.

Giving the PD a new, better handgun won't fix anything either, The only difference is that cops who die with M9's and P226's will just die with a HK45 instead.

Reaction score
eguylgwes7g11.jpg

Dw I gotcha @TinySlayer made a new bike for perp from my storage.

Reaction score
Players aren’t getting enough freedom to commit to RP, we need to give or be given permission to build a structure and this just brings a sense of no one being trusted. Staff are allowed to build as they please without having to ask anything, I would want more trust to be given to players and to give them more freedom with Ideas.

Some other staff members get a bit of trouble for some banter when Snr Administration is allowed to ride a kids bike and throw tens of bombs down like it’s nothing? Examples are not being set and I know this from what I’ve done and what I’ve seen in the staff team.

Yes, suggestions are being accepted and responded which I like. Yes, we’ve been blessed with some great updates, but I believe we need to find a way to reduce the focus on PVP and try give more focus on passive RP and other stuff. That freedom needs to be given and examples need to be set while being able to achieve fun, not bombing players trying to do their own thing.

The majority find it only fun to raid and bait people into getting angry and starting a fight to let them kill a person, or escalating a PD situation to a KOS. There’s nothing much else that’s fun for the people, just shooting, let’s be honest.

Cheaters, I don’t like the fact they cheat and I don’t think badly of the people, but their actions, but in the end it’s Snr Administations choice on who gets unbanned since they deal with individual cases which shows they care and understand people.

I don’t see where the ‘serious RP’ is anymore and I’ve never seen it from the start when I joined. It’s always been a casual experience for me and that’s where the people gain their joy. I never had much to say when the post came but now I have a few paragraphs.

Reaction score
I know hwy you don't enjoy it as much, it's because you have a quota now.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I think it's fair to give an apology to @Ayjay regarding the whole hackers being unbanned, you did a good job by not unbanning fucking idiots which I didn't expect you to do, i expected you to just mass unban all the idiots, good job

Reaction score
Ingame help, maybe a tutorial proccess for new players. After coming back from a long break I had a hard time understanding the new drugs system. The Help in F1 is outdated.

Just these little things and unclarity that could be turning new players away contributing to the lower player count nowadays.

Reaction score
I feel like you should be able to raid the PD armoury. I’ve been playing Arma for a few weeks and the optimisation compared with Gmod is far better. (yes I know gmod is a game from 2006 or something but if Fredy can optimise this much stuff it is bound to be possible) Now, being able to raid the PD armoury would make more of a gain to raiding the PD. The police and the criminals both get shootouts so it’s a win win. Of course don’t make raiding it give you OP stuff, make it so if you lose a pricey gun and it’s confiscated you are allowed to raid the PD to get it back.

Reaction score
Imagine getting threatened with a warning over a joke name but you chose a shit name like Ben A Peel bro my names ben Irl why would you want that name

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I think you should make a named survey for this on google drive rather than having to look through all these threads then pm for responses