PLPD - Patrol

Sam

Reaction score
@Josef True, it also takes 9.2999998475611 "seconds" to reload the gun... It was added for Jordan as a meme gun, we removed it for a reason. This is not the wild west.

Sam

Reaction score
I have always hated the SRT-8, and I would have removed it by now, but that would require changes to the 2012 model...
As much as I love new cop cars, I don't think the PD should have 1000 diffrent cars, maybe max 3-4 models between RTU and Patrol.

Reaction score
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not? All i know is RTU have 6 exclusive cars and TFU has two and Patrol have none and 0 training is done regarding the cars for any of these, how is that fair or right? @Samuel

Reaction score
@Samuel I see no need for them to have 3 unmarked cars... A Porsche and BMW? If anything Maybe make the BMW Patrol exclusive? I'm not sure though.

Deleted member 4116

Give officers a double upgraded TESLA and an OTS with a suppressor and red dot sight or automatic Glock!

Reaction score
I had an Hour and a half meeting today with GenOps Line manager, Collier and Momo, as well as Devon and Gaming peach. We discussed cars and other ideas, We did not even attempt to ask for a tesla, nor would it be accepted. Same thing with an OTS and an automatic Glock.

Reaction score
They removed it because criminals were upset that Cops could beretta snipe them down the street, yet Chiefs get a desert eagle with a suppressor and Holographic, holo sight. But you know, that's not an issue.

Reaction score
I can back this completely. Possibly more training on how to handle a firearm and when to use one..

Reaction score
@Synatec and @flugs Patrol are going to review about Training sessions some time towards the summer. The last training session that was ran had about 3-4 people turn up. There is no point if 3-4 People turn up. These things take hours to plan.