Schedule an Observed Patrol!

Reaction score
WHY

Frankly, as seen over the course of years, many officers who want to make a name for themselves struggle getting in touch with superiors who can give them the leg up they need. More so recently, many newer officers are taking the law into their own hands, not understanding Use of Force, procedure, or the penal code itself. I hope to change that, and to give Officers a chance to get on-track to a level of competency demanded through this line of work.

This Calendly movement will change that. With this, I am hoping to allow complete openness to new and aspiring Officers who wish to have a dedicated time to get an observed patrol. During which, they are given the baton to make the final call, with minimal supervision. And if they have questions on any matter, they are able to immediately consult.

HOW

Simply, an Officer will put the request through the Calendly link, and later receive a PLPD email confirming the time/date. Calendly requires an email to schedule a meeting, though I’ve provided a site within the Calendly program to give a temporary self-destructing email if you are not comfortable providing your own.

When the designated time comes, I will attempt to contact the requestee, preferably via Discord, and meet them in the department lobby! From there, we will communicate entirely in-game.

You can also find this link on my PLPD page!
Schedule an Observed Patrol today!

Last edited:
Reaction score
A system is already being designed to perform this duty by Patrol Command amongst other things, this service will allow (for now the small selected group of active CPLs and SGTs, inbox me if you want to talk about helping) command to track how many ORs have been made per month, and assign rewards based off merit. The service to prevent abuse also forces you to link steam accounts

This system will likely launch its trial run sometime next week

Reaction score
A system is already being designed to perform this duty amongst other things, this service will allow (for now the small selected group of active CPLs and SGTs, inbox me if you want to talk about helping) command to track how many ORs have been made per month, and assign rewards based off merit. The service to prevent abuse also forces you to link steam accounts

This system will likely launch its trial run sometime next week
Great to hear! I'm interested in helping, and I'll inbox you for more details, excited to see how accessible it will be and play out!