police data base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- a police data base that all cops can see and edit
- stays till the server restarts or the person dies

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

the police get a data base where they can enter anything that happens from how many traffic violations a person has to how many people he killed or how many times he has been in jail for this will help reduce the amount of people screaming on the radio asking details about someone or a car and will also help keep an officers life safer as he would know what he is dealing with if the person has a prior murder and so.

Reaction score
I think Palono made such a database in a Google Document, but it would be nice to see ingame so it's a bit organized and cops would give more warnings then instead of rush to a car to ticket it.

Reaction score
okay so a officer will have to walk back and sit in his car just like real life to enter and check data or he can call it in on the radio and have someone do it for him or let his partner of he has one do it while he keeps an eye on the suspect/driver and people will have to keep them self alive as if they kill them self to get removed they will break the rule where we have to keep our character alive at all times but in the case they die by getting shot or ran over and so the data base will automatically remove them off it as they died which apples to NLR

Reaction score
I think Palono made such a database in a Google Document, but it would be nice to see ingame so it's a bit organized and cops would give more warnings then instead of rush to a car to ticket it.
i know i used it too but the thing is that its not in game so NLR does not apply to it sadly

Reaction score
i also want to add: being able to add wanted plays instead of just warranting them all the time and being able to remove the warrant/wanted status rather then it removing it by itself

sorry forgot about it when i made the post.

Reaction score
+Support
Make it so that it contains very basic information when detaining a person, so that it includes the time they're imprisoned for, crime that they have committed and the arresting officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.