Server Suggestion Porsche Carrera GT

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Porsche Carrera GT
Suggestion Description: So currently the Carrera GT is a useless car with so much potential, it has a really good sound but drives like complete ass and just spins out all the time and the price of it is just dumb for what you get. I don't see them at all and I was contemplating buying one but they just drive like shite.

Why should this be added?:
Makes the car not useless and a waste of resources.

What negatives could this have?:
none that i can think of

Useful Images: https://prnt.sc/23gjso3

Reaction score
I don't feel that changing the car's handling is necessary. Sure the handling is bad but it's not unusably bad, if you don't want to deal with the bad handling buy another car. As Daymon mentioned, the Carrera GT is well known for having horrible handling IRL, just makes sense that it's bad here too!

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
yeah but theres alot of cars in perp that are death traps but they still drive decently
He does have a valid point what's the point in adding the car if it drives like complete dog wank literally wasting space on our hard drives.

Reaction score
I don't feel that changing the car's handling is necessary. Sure the handling is bad but it's not unusably bad, if you don't want to deal with the bad handling buy another car. As Daymon mentioned, the Carrera GT is well known for having horrible handling IRL, just makes sense that it's bad here too!
If thats the point you're trying to make why don't most of the American cars drive like ass? its a gmod server not real life

Reaction score
If thats the point you're trying to make why don't most of the American cars drive like ass? its a gmod server not real life
Most american cars that are in-game are dogshit and not gonna lie, the only american car that isn't is the Ford GT and Shelby 1000 and they're not that bad in real life

Reaction score
Most american cars that are in-game are dogshit and not gonna lie, the only american car that isn't is the Ford GT and Shelby 1000 and they're not that bad in real life
they're not really that bad, but the point is its a gmod server and why waste a car. Either replace it or fix it, do you get my point?