Server Suggestion Porsche Carrera GT - Steering improvements

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Porsche Carrera GT - Steering improvements
Suggestion Description: Making the suggestion brief:

The suggestion shouldn't be limited to the Porsche Carrera GT, but it is the car I can speak of from experience.
The issue is when the ultimate high-end car (Audi R8) is not only cheaper but has way better steering.

So the primary suggestion is to make the Porsche Carrera GT improved in terms of steering (It's terrible), but due to the trunk space should not be on par with R8, but simply improved.

The secondary suggestion is to improve other cars' steering in general or 'nerf' the R8 to balance out the high-end cars.

Why should this be added?:
- Having compared the two cars, the Audi R8 allowed me despite upgraded version has such amazing steering, when taking corners on highways do not need to slow down.

The Porsche Carrera GT cannot be driven in bends or high speeds without the *requirement* of slowing down or not pressing the gas. This makes the speed for which is paid for, 100K extra, near useless, when you can't drive in the top speed because of the terrible steering.

Why this is suggested is to even out the model of cars amongst players. Something amongst R8 owners is that everyone at this stage has an R8, making the experience for cops less fun when everyone has R8s with flawless steering.

What negatives could this have?:
- The negatives is that the R8 owners may regret purchasing their car, instead of going with a more unused car like the Porsche, spyder etc. Otherwise, there's no real downside.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
I agree took it for a test drive the handling could be tweaked a bit but nothing urgent that needs doing now.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, not a urgent matter! It's "drivable". But far from a 3.550.000 car! But all who I've surveyed about the car has said the handling is *terrible*