Post when you nearly caused damage to yourself or did.

Reaction score
Oh, I just remembered another story, I was in year 7 Graphic design class and I put my hand onto a soldering iron which if you didn't know is fucking hot asf.
182768150-56a1add75f9b58b7d0c1a2cc.jpg

Reaction score
Oh and also when I was like 4 I had this like small electric quad and I was riding it while my grandpa was on a bicycle next to me, I kept looking at my grandpa and almost got hit by a car

Deleted member 6228

Jumped off a shipping container and broke my foot, does that count

Reaction score
i have a lot of history with burns (2nd worst pain for me)
heres the times i got them:
put my hand on an iron that was turned on
put my hand on an electric stove that was turned on
ALWAYS got burns on knees and legs because i kept sliding on em in a shitty football court

for some reason i was holding a carpenter knife and, as smart as we are, me and my idiot brother decided to fight over it
got a FAT cut in my ring finger knuckle (still have the mark)

got a fish hook stuck on my head, almost got my eye and could have gone blind . . .

EDIT: forgot to say, i was using the treadmill for fun when i went TOO fast and fell
there was a cupboard behind me, so i was basically stuck
my arm was still on the treadmill though
thank blyat my friend was there, but my entire arm had no skin on it
had that mark for years, but now i cant see it anymore

Boo hoo you got a fish hook on your head. You were crying like a bitch

Reaction score
Trying to get Sworf out of a round drill bit like the image below and the plastic stuck inside juked me and cut from my thumb to my index finger tip.
-font-b-Red-b-font-Bimetal-Cutter-Twist-font-b-Drill-b-font-Bit-Hole.jpg

Reaction score
The fat fuck that i am went to get some popcorn from the local shop with my longboard hit a rock got under my wheel and i fel in the middle of the road and nearly got my head ran over by the guy that lives infront of me the tires went like
i got up looked at him very akwardly fucking shook and continued my day.
Fucking worth it tho

Reaction score
Another pretty bad thing, about 2 years ago when I was cycling, my foot for some reason slided off the pedal and the pedal hit my shin really hard and actually chopped into it which left my shin with a big cut and crushed a bit of the bone aswell. To this day I can still feel a small chop in the bone...

Reaction score
i played perp (jk)
idk the worst thing i ever really did was ice skating went full speed and slammed into the side because i was being stupid lols

Reaction score
Was on my bike after I walked my mate home and at around midnight and some dickheads jumped me and beat me. If you wanna know why PM me dunno if I can post it here.

Reaction score
Last year i changed schools and i was bored the first week so i saw that a classmate of mine had one of these badboys
42111384-3bdb-4149-9693-2414bfc2cbf1.jpg

And im a fucking clown right so i pick it up but i was brand new and the corners were pointy as fuck but i didn't know that at the time i hold it like a knife and start screaming at him telling him to get on the ground everyone was laughing he didn't want to get down so i stabbed him in the arm and he got a decent cut out of it and started bleeding a bit since then they dont trust me with those things or this thing
passer-14420049-productzoom_rd.jpg

Also kept coughing ones cuz of some reason
736120395.png
so hard my throat started to hurt so fucking bad and nearly passed out cuz of it lmao. Water saves lives

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I was little I absolutely loved to cut wood with the saw my grandpa gave me for my birthday.One day as I was minding my own business cutting wood and I accidentaly put my finger infront of the blade and cut my finger,still got a scar to this day lol.

Reaction score
Well man was like 9 ennit and saw some fat girl fall over man went to help out and... nail went through mans foot right through the shoe and into the sole of my foot man had to goto A&E r

JER

Reaction score
was in a fight and he blocked his face with his watch and i ended up smashing the glass on it and my knuckle got stitched

Reaction score
I nearly accidentally killed myself a few weeks ago,

Had a faulty and open wire on my Henry hoover, which I didn't realise was open at the time I went to plug it into the wall but wasn't looking as I didn't expect the thing to be broken, as I plugged the hoover in and turned it on the thing literally sparked and burned my finger and my room stank of burning rubber for ages.

Had my finger had been on that part of wire or whatever most likely would've been RIP.

Reaction score
Was on my bike after I walked my mate home and at around midnight and some dickheads jumped me and beat me. If you wanna know why PM me dunno if I can post it here.

Who would jump a 13 year old lol? Was it the local 9 year olds who hang outside the corner shop selling freddo's for over 35p to make profit?