Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch
How long were you banned for: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Kay
Your In-game Name: Kay Funds if I remember Correctly
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98351704

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Banned for attempting to DDOS Someone

Why should this appeal be considered:

Well, It's been a long time…. A Year and a Half now since the Ban was enforced and I’ve matured and grown up throughout that time. What I did back then was not acceptable and I agree with the ban to all extents and I personally agree on the ban length but I’d wish to appeal it and hopefully be accepted back into the perp heads community… Since that the year ban was enforced I have joined multiple Garry’s Mod “Serious RP Servers” but they weren’t just the same as perp heads. Perpheads Is a one of a kind server with great staff, developers and just players in general and which is what I miss… Its a one of a kind experience which I really truly wish I could be apart of again. What I did was so stupid, immature and pathetic of me to do so… Attempting to ddos my best mates Mango and Jay, I still don’t understand why I did so, but once again it was so pathetic of me and I was just an immature idiot back then but now I have truly changed… My Record wasn’t too good either…. With 13 bans including the permanent one, I wasn’t what you would say a role-player in sense… I would just want to get into gunfights and just break 3.4 hundreds of times until the point I’d get banned for weeks, months and then I’d just make an appeal or just wait for the ban to expire then repeat, repeat and repeat the process… I was honestly surprised how the staff didn’t ban permanently sooner for 3.4…

About the situation which got me banned. I want to give the people who don’t know about why I got banned some context. I got banned for Sending ddos threats to Brinch, Mango and Jay, all 3 really nice guys which I do not understand why. I was talking to my friend who had a Botnet at the time “James Cortez” Mango & Jay know James reasonably well and also know that he is an absolute dickhead…. I was telling him about the situation and he told me that he’ll ddos them for me… At the time I was really angry and then I proceeded to hand out threats to the 3 people stated above. Then I proceeded to get banned by Brinch which once again, I personally agree with the ban and I think he did everything well and was in all right to ban me!

What I did about the situation? Well, James was a member of a very popular Arma 3 Server, he was Deputy Chief on ALRP. I had a private chat with the Servers SMT (Senior Management Team) and told them everything with evidence of the steam chat and they proceeded to permanently ban him, I proceeded to block him & all of his alternative accounts so he could not contact me in any way possible.

I am not asking to get unbanned instantly, but I am asking the community, the staff team, the owners to accept my apology... I do not want to get unbanned instantly but I wish to have my ban reduced to however the staff team feels necessary , I'll accept any reduction to the ban and I will become a very mature member of the community who obeys the rules and reports all rule-breakers with evidence for the staff team to ban them and ensure that the server is clean of all rulebreakers. I'd just like to say as many times as I possibly can to get my apology out there to people, I am truly sorry for what I did, It was such an idiotic thing to do and I wish I could make it up to all of you... I know some members will not accept my apology but I just want to say that what I did will never happen again.

In conclusion, I'd really like to get unbanned because I have changed a lot throughout that near year I have been banned for and wish to join the community back, I am dearly sorry once again for what I did and I promise you , if the staff members give me the chance to come back , I promise you I will not get banned anytime in the future and if I do and break what I have just said, I wish admins to permanently ban me , all I wish is to have 1 FINAL chance within the community to show how dearly sorry I am..

Very Kind Regards

Kay

Additional Comment(s): Once Again, I am dearly, dearly sorry for my mistake and I just wish I can have one LAST chance within the community! Thank you all

Reaction score
It's coming up to 2 years since you were banned for this, and to be honest, I accepted your apology about a year ago but your appeals were still denied. Considering cheaters are now getting second chances under certain circumstances, and considering the fact that all people involved have accepted your apology, I see no reason for you not to be unbanned.

Reaction score
As I was one of the people affected by this DDoS attack, I accept your apology kay, as its been a long time and I'm sure you have matured more since then.

Reaction score
Denied

I think you forgot to address that you ban evaded shortly after your last appeal was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.