Apologies from Murtsley.

Reaction score
Recently, I responded to a report about someone being scammed out of $275,000. I acted inappropriately during this admin situation, reports were piling in, the person in question wouldn't really take no for an answer (Not to mention my cold), I know these reasons are invalid for acting so inappropriately, I also started to flame at the chap in OOC, and I may have aggravated him through doing this, I give the person my sincerest apologies and will compensate him $50,000 to help him recover his loss of money, and also as an apology from me. I hope that through me expressing this that the community feel as if I am still an appropriate and effective member of the staff team.

Thanks and sorry again,

Murtsley.

MattIs

Good job owning up for what happened.
It takes balls to do that and it makes you stronger!

Ayjay

Reaction score
Guys calm down, eat a Snickers.

You turn into a right diva when you're hungry.

// More serious note.

You've got to realise that being a moderator is a stressful job and having tons of reports open you get caught under the heat, that is absolutley no excuse; but more of a slight exception to actions which were taken by Murtsley. He's a new moderator, he has apologized, give him a chance.

Reaction score
I need to link this to Daymon since he and a few others do not believe that staff also makes mistakes. Lemme just outline what I said last time since some still do not get the picture.

Everyone makes mistakes

If you do everything you can to say sorry you should be forgiven. Murtsley is a recent addition to the Moderation team but you should not be screaming at him. In regards to the scam that took place I was talking to swiper about it and he admitted that scamming someone for that ammount was pathetic.

Don't worry Murtsley I got your back!

Reaction score
I'm glad you apologised for you actions and I feel really bad for the guy who made the report.
I'm sure you'll learn from it and it won't happen again. Humans make mistakes.

Reaction score
"Well I had to fucking apologise otherwise people would stop recommending me"

But no seriously well done, it takes balls to do that.

Reaction score
I need to link this to Daymon since he and a few others do not believe that staff also makes mistakes. Lemme just outline what I said last time since some still do not get the picture.

Everyone makes mistakes

If you do everything you can to say sorry you should be forgiven. Murtsley is a recent addition to the Moderation team but you should not be screaming at him. In regards to the scam that took place I was talking to swiper about it and he admitted that scamming someone for that ammount was pathetic.

Don't worry Murtsley I got your back!
I've never ever stated that we do not make mistakes. Please do not say something like this about me again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422225913,1422225195][/DOUBLEPOST]@Death Howl what I said there was that I myself usually do not go on the forums and type something if im mad or so, as well I said that you should not do so. Not saying that we never make any mistakes
[DOUBLEPOST=1422226573][/DOUBLEPOST]@Death Howl yes I know that it is stupid by me to actually -support your application due to this, that is a mistake off me which I will gladly change to a neutral. Hope you understand thx
[DOUBLEPOST=1422227384][/DOUBLEPOST]@Death Howl I have nit Lost trust in you, you're an incredible person with alot of talent

Reaction score
In the bible it says "God forgives everyone no matter what they have done"

Reaction score
In the bible it says "God forgives everyone no matter what they have done"
God also said that women should not preach or have any position of power (Timothy 2:11)
"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. she must be quiet."

Ever looked at a woman and thought "Damn she's hot"? Matthew 5:28 says that even a look is adultery.
"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Sadly, people die. Quite a lot. These people often leave behind grieving families especially brothers. How sad. No worry though, Deuteronomy 25:5 says that it's OK to bang your dead brother's wife!
"If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the wife of the dead man shall not be married outside the family to a stranger. Her husband's brother shall go in to her and take her as his wife and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her."

Anyway moving on.

GG murtsley, I can actually write a bit more now.

I made mistakes as staff member, everyone does. It's only recently that i've had the balls to own up to it. The fact that you've owned up and apologised is a true testament to your character, you're gonna do well.
Trust me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many people wouldn't have the balls and/or dignity to own up and apologise for something. I respect that you have chosen to do so, and in the end everyone makes mistakes :)