Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We want this trial to go well so we can properly judge what the community wants. I'd like to remind everyone not to be discouraged from voting for a similar system because of bad experiences during this trial. From what I have observed, a lot of the mingey behaviour is from people who don't want this change to go through permanently. So again, if this is a change you want try not to let some of your unfortunate Police encounters deter you from voting for this.

Just to clarify here as well: For this trial, we have a very low tolerance for all sorts of malfeasance whilst cop provided it is malicious. We obviously don't want people ruining this trial because they don't like it.

Similarly to how it was done in 2014, we also don't want SWAT TFU sitting at PD if they're the only ones on and will be dealing with Officers that refuse to patrol because TFU when there's nobody actually out patrolling.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Maybe you're not as shit as you seem, nice post. It'd be nice for these words to be put into action though, saying you're gonna have a low tolerance is one thing but that actually being put into practice by your staff is also important.

Regardless though, it's nice to have the Chief of Department reminding people that a fair trial of this system is important. People should keep in mind that the final product of a system like this would feature a lot of the mingey behaviours being stamped out & major policies becoming rules/laws. The original idea also would allow for some structure and hierarchy to implement some form of command in an unwhitelisted scenario.

Reaction score
@Collier and @Madda, quite frankly this trial has shown us nothing but the staff team is taking less reports because they don’t want to deal with it. This is with the exception of @LEWIS 088 who has gone above and beyond to assist with moderation of these changes. So if we vote for this change, will you guys start making changes?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was actually tempted to tag you but didn’t want to cause drama. I was going to say that the only person that has made an effort at stopping this behavior is you. I will edit my response.

Reaction score
Your calling me a loose cannon? Ask your self the same question then. I will always say this: People who call it aids, creates the aids, then the tfu has to respond to said aids.

Reaction score
It’s way better if you actually come and play and see what the officers are doing Luton boy!!

I myself have looked to see which officers are doing well and which ones are just messing around and I’ve got my own names, and this mostly goes for TFU because some of it is purely unacceptable and at this point none of their actions should be disregarded for this week and should still go to IA.

Deleted member 1235

How am I a loose cannon? In the 3 years of almost daily gameplay I never once received a ban and only 2 warnings.

You don't have to be aids to respond to aids.
The fact a TFU couldn't deal with a simple RC who you know is unarmed just goes to show you are indeed the HIV positive individual here

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
ZHSELn0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.