Problem with my computer games

Reaction score
So i'v got a lot of games and all of a sudden they have all stared lagging for no reason.
The FPS and CPU is all good and it is so bad so i can't even move my mouse sometimes
So today i decided to remove 200 GB out of games and files and it's still lagging

I have:
Alienwear x51 with:

-Windows 8.1
-I5 3450
-8 GB ram (7,90 that i can use)
-x64
-GTX 660

Reaction score
What games are lagging? Games take up different parts of your computer. It may be the individual games.

If it's all games then you should probably scan your PC for viruses and check temperature of your CPU. Maybe clean your PC inside.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well games and games i have 2 games that lags and it's perp but it was because my internet connection. But the second game is one that i just bought that took 23 seconds to install and is very small and it's named Half Dead

Reaction score
Well, every component comes to it ends , all electronics can handle 4 years

Sorry for not explaining but i hope you got understand

Reaction score
Well, every component comes to it ends , all electronics can handle 4 years

Sorry for not explaining but i hope you got understand
Not necesarrily true IIRC from my own experience. It's mostly just a virus or high temperatures, you should clean your fans and replace the thermal paste if necesarry, no components would just die after 4 years of use, maybe get a bit worse if you don't take good care of your hardware. LinusTechTips tested this once, look at it here.
This may also just be your drivers. I feel like mine gets a bit worse with every driver update (damn Nvidia making our hardware intentionally worse and want us to upgrade to a better product of theirs /s) but might just be me.

Also, consider a OS re-install, get rid of all the junk and unpark your cores if that even still helps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
try turning down your resolution (eg from 1920x1080 to 1770x1000) or turning off vSync.

Also maybe try setting your game to "high priority" in Task Manager.
right click active game - go to details _ right click again - set priority to "above average or high"