Progressive Parkour (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: A Progressive Parkour System.

Short explanation (in notes):
- A Progression System Much Like The Stamina And Crafting Skills.
- The Progression Will Be Paced And Slow.
- Makes Slow And Subtle Changes To The Player's Speed And Jump Height.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Many Users Have Been Complaining of the maximum speed a player can run, and that it doesn't take long for their stamina to run out, I feel this would be an easier decision and a good option to tackle the complaints, I also feel it will bring more exploration value and possibly roleplay capabilities (e.g. An organisation that specializes in parkour, like the Hashashin).

Optional additions:
- This Would Not Be Over-The-Top In Any Sense Of The Term, Remember The Changes Will Take A Long Time To Achieve.
- It Is Simply A Suggestion, But As This Is Parkour Themed, There Could Be A 'Double-Jump' Like Option When Facing a wall or small building, to simulate a quick Wall climb (Only at max or high level in the progression).
- This Is A Complete Side Note, And I am unsure how hard coding this would be, but the ability to latch onto a ledge or the top of a wall.
- There could be an ability to bend your knees or roll on impact upon hitting the ground from a SHORT jump or fall, this would negate a small ammount of fall damage and seriously decrease the chances of legs being broken upon falling.

Reaction score
I feel that this will end up in 80% of the player base spider manning around the map, making it less realistic, for that one reason I'm going to -Support this

Reaction score
Ehm, somone played a little bit to much assassins creed :/

- support. Honenstly wtf....

Reaction score
Topic: A Progressive Parkour System.

People Seem To Forget That This Is Just Progressive Jump Height And Run Speed Increases With Eventual Moves, You Wouldn't Be Spiderman, You Wouldn't Be An Assassin, It Would Be Realistic

Short explanation (in notes):
- A Progression System Much Like The Stamina And Crafting Skills.
- The Progression Will Be Paced And Slow.
- Makes Slow And Subtle Changes To The Player's Speed And Jump Height.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Many Users Have Been Complaining of the maximum speed a player can run, and that it doesn't take long for their stamina to run out, I feel this would be an easier decision and a good option to tackle the complaints, I also feel it will bring more exploration value and possibly roleplay capabilities (e.g. An organisation that specializes in parkour, like the Hashashin).

Optional additions:
- This Would Not Be Over-The-Top In Any Sense Of The Term, Remember The Changes Will Take A Long Time To Achieve.
- It Is Simply A Suggestion, But As This Is Parkour Themed, There Could Be A 'Double-Jump' Like Option When Facing a wall or small building, to simulate a quick Wall climb (Only at max or high level in the progression).
- This Is A Complete Side Note, And I am unsure how hard coding this would be, but the ability to latch onto a ledge or the top of a wall.
- There could be an ability to bend your knees or roll on impact upon hitting the ground from a SHORT jump or fall, this would negate a small ammount of fall damage and seriously decrease the chances of legs being broken upon falling.

Reaction score
Assassins Perp: Minge Flag? No thanks. Players will just parkour up a subs house and raid it through the top window or climv on the roof of the PD. In irl there are just a few people who can really parkour and not the whole world. So it's a - Support for me.

Reaction score
This will never exist to be honest, we don't encourage or allow prop climb for the reasons that this idea would allow for. So I see this as simply able to be abused and the fact that most places you could climb up to in all practicality have an invisible wall to restrict people from going there as it is. So this is denied and the other unformatted one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.