Stamina Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Increase stamina

Short explanation (in notes):
- So you can run further

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

At the moment I, and lots of other people, think that the stamina system needs a change. Currently you cannot run 100m without stopping and I don't see why this is.

ce19f2a0d0.jpg

This came up in a discussion and unlike cars I don't think it needs to be balanced out for the map, unlike cars. A stamina increase won't mean you can run a marathon at full sprint but allow you to sprint further than you can currently. Jumping also reduces your stamina, not sure if its just me but I can jump more than 6 times before my legs fall off and I am unable to jump again.

Sorry if it seems badly worded, thats because it is.

Reaction score
I really do hate walking to the car garage when you first spawn. And since coffee gives you such a miniscule boost at this point you can't use that to help. It's rather annoying for no real reason. +support change stamina or make stamina boosting items useful

Reaction score
I have many problems with stamina when chasing suspects i think this can make it a little better just to increase it a little more could make a difference for all players.

Reaction score
I totally agree. If your trying to climb on someone house or jump uP somewhere and you fail a couple of times you have to wait there and run the risk of being caught. Been in many situations where i could have survived if i could have jumped. Also running to city garage is such a bitch.

Reaction score
Everyone is so fat in perp, it really needs to be changed, I think that jumping should take less stamina and it only takes like 5 jumps to tire you out completely.

Reaction score
You can only hold your breath for like 5 seconds under water and can only run about 10, lets be honest not everyone is fredy. On top of that you need to eat a pocket burger every 5 mins.
-They need to add a gene for athletics.
-This isnt fredy simulator

User0

+Support
I'm tired of running for 6 seconds only to be exhausted like a fatass. They could use the stamina skills to actually do something noticeable.

Reaction score
You have to look at the items you have on you aswell, if you have a stove on you and such you will get tired after a half jump irl, I mean it's not like people look at their inventory.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not fat, so I would appreciate if someone actually implemented logic.
(not fat = run further)
(fatass = slowest fucker in the world)

Really, running 25 meters before dying of exhaustion is stupid, although you can still jog.
This really needs to be increased.

Reaction score
I see where Walker is getting at with this and like many others have said. It is a pain in the arse to run to the garage so +Support!
P.S if the stamina does not get increased then maybe add like a energy drink or something that allows you to run for longer for a certain amount of time.

4d644ffe41a63da607b50909411b9fe2.jpg

Reaction score
You should have defects so some characters are made to be asthmatic and some with great fitness levels who have a good stamina and you have to take an orange and blue bobby pin (inhaler) once you get out of breath or join the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.