Project Paradux - Complete Rebrand of the Server

MattIs

parasplash.jpg

Let's admit it, the logo isn't fantastic for Perpheads and the loading screens look dated! Let's try and attract more people into the server with new visual elements! I'm sure some people turn away when they see some of the graphics on the loading screen for example. I know it's all about content but why do we have such fantastic content, and be let down with not making the server feel flush and fluid?

As it says in that first image, I have spent so much time on this over the past few weeks, I've put together a portfolio of what we want - what we want to redesign and then, we can make this community expand and re-become what we're notorious for!

Welcome to Perpheads - Reduxed
Welcome to Paradux.

Untitled_2.jpg

Notice the colour of the logo, it contrasts with our current logo. It has a new style font, which is modern, elegant and attracts a bigger range of people to join the server!

Untitled_3.jpg

For the people not to keen on that logo I have also devised another one (shown above). Which has the same fantastic colour scheme and logo but is an isomer of the original (arranged differently).

Simple, Clean, Elegant and Effective

The loading screen also needs updating with more information about the map - beautiful pictures with clean bloom, that will really make that long waiting time of the content worth waiting for!

policesplash.jpg

medicalsplash.jpg

banksplash.jpg

carsplash.jpg

farmsplash.jpg

foodsplash.jpg

housesplash.jpg

monorailsplash.jpg

All in all, I hope you really find this as nice as I did. The end result does look amazing! Please leave your support or feedback and I'll try and adjust it. I've been so dedicated with this. It's took me so long and I've kept it a complete secret, but I really do hope you enjoy this and agree it's the next step to build upon this fantastic community!

MattIs

Have you been smoking the crack cocaine? The owner of the Pepsi company clearly tried crack as well, he re-branded Pepsi and cost the company 1.2bill, re-branding the server would not only make it look like it was made by a 12 year old, but also ensure the loss of new players over time.

I would suggest that you stop smoking crack cocaine and ask people before attempting to re-brand the server on your own as this clearly took some time and effort to make all of this, although if you were smoking coke I guess it didn't take that long as your concentration span would have been lengthen by the distance of your dick (not long at all).

At the end of the day we have learnt; not to smoke cocaine as it makes you put stupid colour correction effects on pictures, use a retarded Font, write like a PR rep from BP claiming an oil spill never happened and finally not to make graphics in MS paint.

PS. Not saying I could do better, but at least I don't smoke crack or play COD like Matt.
PSS. @AyJay clearly makes better logo's and I'm pretty sure he got those made in an online generator program.
PSSS.

Sorry Mr Veteran. When you say smoking cocaine, I'm taking the assumption you're talking about freebase coke. Quite suprising for a Telford College Man who will probably end up hooked on it, in a council flat #banter

(For people not aware: Wolverhampton has 2000x more council estates than Telford)

Last edited by a moderator: