Server Suggestion Property Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea Property Tax (a money sink)

When a user goes to the bank they buy the APT for a set price
These properties would be classed as
-Regals
-projex
-slums
-Subs
-Wood cabins
-Hicktown Trailers
When buying these properties the user pays the set amount.
Every 20 minutes that pass the user pays an additional amount to the "city" being 15%(values can be decided by tiny)

Business's

-Office
-Morons
-Parker
-Glass co
-Puffer
-Mcues

Same concept but higher tax something like 20%

Business shops/bazzar shops
17.5%

This would also stop from hording apts/shops just to help kos/store guns.
You could say a con to this is new players would be massively impacted but if you use the "new player scaling" that the server has when giving a new player tickets (It takes a %of the price but reduces over time

Reaction score
the issue here with this idea is 25% of the cost of office would be 4 digits every 20 minutes meaning the property would just be too much money for anyone who isn’t a billionaire making millions off of other people growing for them.

Reaction score
the issue here with this idea is 25% of the cost of office would be 4 digits every 20 minutes meaning the property would just be too much money for anyone who isn’t a billionaire making millions off of other people growing for them.
I don't think this is an issue at all. 4 digit numbers really isn't high. Office for 25%- 4.5k every 20mins. You make 150k+ a hour, you lose 18k to the tax. It really isn't alot when you are looking into the numbers behind it.

Reaction score
I don't think this is an issue at all. 4 digit numbers really isn't high. Office for 25%- 4.5k every 20mins. You make 150k+ a hour, you lose 18k to the tax. It really isn't alot when you are looking into the numbers behind it.
My bad its like 12.5k*

Status
Not open for further replies.