Pug's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Stop the slander, I couldn't care less what my orgs does. The first ever experienced I had with Pug was "I wont raid you, I like you" from him. Which is something I'd love to see from others, this gives him a good chance that he should actually get Enforcer, but I've had certain experiences with him when I was a staff member.

Reaction score
Also I like Pug, I could see him as a staff member, even a good staff member aswell. So can we just stop this childish bullshit withe veryone votes and generalising. And whoever is in my org, if you only vote cause you're rivals stop being butthurt childish little cunts or stop commenting.

Reaction score
Stop being an idiot with this petty "Pretty sure he is gonna abuse", couldn't be less childish behaviour to get on with mate. If you wanna -support give something valid instead of "Pretty sure he is gonna abuse". I can't see Pug doing that, I honestly can't.

Mim

Reaction score
I have known Pug for quite a while now and i can say that he is quite a laid back guy however always tries his best to help people out. Pug is a great guy to talk to and to this day I haven't seen him get angry in a high octane situation. I think he would make a good enforcer. Good Luck

+Support

Reaction score
I have seen him get angry in a situation, that shouldn't have been, but then again we all do and definitely I do. Again I agree, Pugga is a nice and a great guy, and I could see him at some point as a staff member, but I think he would end up like me and not being ready for it aswell.

Mim

Reaction score
Without being rude but how can you tell when someone is gonna abuse? If we are going to assume things like that then giving ranks out is just taking a chance. And on that basis, Pug is a chance i think would be worth taking

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Mimball I never said he was gonna abuse? Not being ready as staff doesn't mean he has to abuse. I didn't abuse my powers either, but I wasn't prepared.

Reaction score
Can I just remind you all of the following rule:

2.5 Administrative Threads - ... Replies to Enforcer Applications ... should not just be there to show their opinions. These replies must be constructive and give appropriate feedback.

Stop being stupid and reply appropriately. Wouldn't be fair to @Pugga if this thread needs to be locked because you can't conduct yourselves.

Deleted member 5920

+Support

Honestly I think Pug has what it takes to become enforcer. If he puts as much effort into doxxing Sossa and attempting to find pictures of him to post as he does his work as an enforcer then he would make a great staff member! Infact I think death threats should now become the standard we expect from enforcer applicants!

Reaction score
@Mimball If I can't give my opinion why should you? I can use the same arguement here. To answere the question, because Pug is doing the same I did.

Pug is nice, but he has faults as I do.

Reaction score
how the fuck can you be sayin this shit when you got demoted just last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.