Question to a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, i just got banned on the Server, but i dont know why. The last time i disconnected from the server I got killed by a person and then "ragequitted" (not rly rage, more like i just dont wanted to play anymore for that time). Before this I also shot a guy, because the president said (i were a agent): "Kill everyone that has a weapon out" (he was also aiming!). I killed this guy and just got killed by another person. Then i left.

I just want to understand where the mistake was? Whats the problem?

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
3.20, 2.5 - user shot a civilian and disconnected unconscious after shooting a civilian as Secret Service. Thats the reason for the ban.

It looks like you disconnected whilst red screen, and thats the issue, as you could of been revived and continued the roleplay, however if you had disconnected whilst dead (black screened) you would of been okay to disconnect from the server.

Reaction score
You were banned by @blobvis 2.0 for the reason @FARSTAD listed above.

I would advise appealing your ban through either a dispute or an apology depending on whether or not you believe the ban is incorrect.

Reaction score
Ah sorry i didnt know that. I thought you can also disconnect with red screen. Bad luck for me i guess

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I advise you to appeal it, so that you may have your ban reduced ( no gaurantee for this, I am not a staff member).

It just seems like a small mistake because of you being unaware of this rule.

Reaction score
From the report that was acquired it was by @Max , From what I gathered from the report is that you killed him from no reason (it was one sided as you DCed unconscious)
The 3.20 is absolutely valid, the 2.5 is doubtful, if you can provide my evidence regarding the situation I would gladly remove the 2.5 for you.

(LOGS for you: Player disconnected. Reason: Disconnect by user. (G-0)(R-0)(H-uncon))

The demo you gotta find is this one:
Player started new demo: perpheads_demo_2021-2-5 19-10-12

Reaction score
Well. Thats bad at all because i have no video. But he has to be honest, that he HAD a gun out. The president at this time said, that i should shoot everyone with a gun out at that place (multiple people heard that). IDK if this would work but what if i will see this guy (i forgott his name) in RP and just tell him the situation via looc so he can proof, that this wasnt my fault.

Reaction score
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, next time we in-game we shall have a chat, I will change your ban into a warning for 3.20

Status
Not open for further replies.