Server Suggestion Quetioning room for pd (severe crimes)

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Quetioning room for pd (severe crimes)
Suggestion Description: I think there should be a questioning room for people who are going to jail (only if its a severe crime) because its a realistic aspect that would be good for the game I believe. Now there should be a new job that could be available a Judge its not a full court but its a small room in the PD offices the judge will decide depending on the crime if the oppressor shall be free from his actions or he has deserved it. Another thing is that friends or peers of the oppressor can be there to witness the trial and also can speak up to convince the judge to let him/her free. I think this would be good for v6 along with some of my other suggestions as well...

Why should this be added?:
-It adds a realistic aspect to the game
-Players can speak up if it was not their fault

What negatives could this have?:
- Might take some time
-Could not be necessary in some occasions

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This would ultimately solve that sometimes if it wasn't the players fault for doing a action (e.g.: A friend forced you to raid a apartment) they can speak up to try to resolve issues.

Reaction score
This would ultimately solve that sometimes if it wasn't the players fault for doing a action (e.g.: A friend forced you to raid a apartment) they can speak up to try to resolve issues.
You still committed the crime. You would still be charged. Having judges ruling on criminal cases isn't necessary or something that really adds anything to the game.

If the suggestion is just to add a questioning room we have 2 AND a supervisors office already. Adding a lengrthy court process to PERP just slows the process of an arrest.

Adding an appeals process for tickets and punishments and having judges do that would be a potentially sufficient idea.

Reaction score
More time to wait 30 minutes before being jailed for 10, no thanks

Reaction score

I agree, I would take the 10-minute sentence rather than roleplaying 30 minutes to come to the same conclusion. It would also require more people to be involved as you need a judge, making it unreliable at different server times as there will be no judges to deal with the cases at low population.

Reaction score
Thats dumb, however if i was too make a change make the supervisor rooms further apart so i don't hear what BS is going on in the other room thats just IMO tho

Reaction score
Whilst implementing this suggestion may seem like a way to bring more realism and roleplay opportunities, it will ultimately create unnecessary complexity and slow down gameplay. This will not be worth the effort and won't contribute any significant value to the current system

Can't be jailed for ten minutes if you've already been jailed for three months buddy... Stay locked up