Queue gamemode poll

What do you want the queue servers gamemode to be?

• Keep current gamemode

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • F2S: Stronghold

Votes: 34 24.1%
  • Trouble in Terrorist Town

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • Prophunt

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Minigames

Votes: 42 29.8%
  • Murder

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Morbus

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
One thing that may be an issue is people using the queue server just to play whatever game mode it is, which doesn't seem like an issue, however when there are so many people that the queue server is hard to get into, it will become a bit of an issue.

Other than that I guess it would be a lot more fun to have something different for those who have to wait a while :p

Reaction score
TTT with the current or old perp guns would be amazing and I'm sure everyone would be happy with something like that.

Reaction score
I think that we should still have minigames as this allows the people in the queue to play a variety of games instead of playing one certain game mode every time someone is in the queue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What about a light version of perp; a small map and characters that you cannot improve (no money gain, etc.). There could be a race track or a paintball field implemented where people can just mess around with each other while they wait for their queue.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
The stronghold gamemode is cancer.
Change it to TTT or murder pls
[DOUBLEPOST=1479655310,1479494625][/DOUBLEPOST]I see that minigames has the most votes, but don't minigame servers have to change maps after a while?

Reaction score
The queue server with stronghold and perp guns is actually quite good. I think that a multi core rendering option needs to be added as FPS is complete aids and attachments need to be added too but other than that its good.

AFAIK @StephenPuffs is working to sort attachments but not sure though.