We're looking for modellers!

Ayjay

Reaction score
style-logo.png

Hey there guys!

Over the next few weeks/months, the development team is going to be working on a bunch of exciting features for you guys! V5 is in the pipeline and @Madda is working hard to get it ready, along with the development team who is working on some huge updates for the release of it.

That being said, we are constantly needing people who can aid in pushing the gamemode forward and that leads me on to why I'm making this post.
Those of you who have some experience with modeling (with Blender), or even those who are simply willing to teach yourself would be absolutely beneficial to our team.

If you are interested in getting involved and helping out with development of new models, do not hesitate to PM @Bolli or myself for more information on what we require you to do next.

(Please attach some previous work if you have it. If you don't have any, we will ask you to make something to see where you're at with your capabilities)

Reaction score
im learning blender source but rn I’m kinda stumped. Anything small I can start with? Was thinking about making a new model for the Stimpacks to start off with.

3606A137-6D82-45AA-AD53-CAA320CEC083.jpeg

Reaction score
i can maybe help with some textures but not modelling, sorry im not a good helper

Reaction score
The description on PERP Of the stimpack is “A quick adrenaline shot to get you back in business”. Epinephrine is medical adrenaline.

Reaction score
Basically the IRL version of minecraft milk whenever you get lead poisoning innit.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Exnem. Epinephrine can be used in two ways. Anaphylaxis shock, and cardiac arrest. In anaphylactic shock the dosage is .3 for an adult and .15 for pediatrics. The way it works is it’s a vaso dialator and a bronchial dialator so it reverses the side effects of anaphylactic shock. In cardiac arrest it’s used to get a heart beat because Epi is basically adrenaline