Quick commendation

Reaction score
Today i was mayor and experienced a great roleplay scenario where i was mayor and had to be evacuated multiple times. It was great to see how organised everything went, so i quickly wanted to give a shout out to

@Garret_Pp as LT of the police force. Did multiple missions to ensure the safety of the mayor and even bought a safehouse. High level of roleplay i saw here.
@Alliat @Nassim @Weazel as my secret service, was great fun with you guys
@Skudist leading the protests

And to all the others involved

giphy.gif

Reaction score
I was officer at the time and was protection the staircase at office, it was a very good RP indeed and i would ike to see this things happen more often in the server ;)

Reaction score
I had a great time protecting you and trying to calm the protests down outside by blasting my air horn from my cruiser. I sorted out the roadblocks at the intersection and it was so beautiful and cool to see the PD and Mayors Limo drive by in such a sorted out and clean fashion. I'm happy to see that all the officers went along with it and its amazing to see how well planned out the whole thing was. Unfortunately you died shortly after arriving back at the office building.

Big thanks to the people involved in the Roadblock too:
@Benny122
@BreadMan 2

Thanks For The Fun!