Rafxl_'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Xhantium
How long were you banned for: Permanent (Community Wide Ban)

Your Steam Name: Rafxl_
Your In-game Name: Franklin Jones
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29242801

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.5 User was calling cops to a situation where he had just died. extended to permanent due to evidence of 2.4. Extended to Community Wide Ban - Sgt.James

Why should this appeal be considered:

To begin with I would like to say sorry to Xhantium who was the staff member who had to deal with me and I am sorry for wasting your time, and for the trouble I caused you. Back then I was very childish and I believe that I am now a lot more mature than I was. There is a lot of disrespect that I have thrown towards you and I hope that you can see past this as I am genuinely sorry.

I am also sorry to @Bolli for the rude and disrespectful steam messages I shared with you. It was imbecilic and immature and I wish to come back into this community with a fresh mindset and mend all of the relationships with the members I troubled.

I would also like to apologise to @Sgt.James for the hassle I put him through and my bitterness that he has had to deal with.

Next I would like to say sorry to any other staff member that was involved with me being banned.
I admit my actions were very stupid and I regret it. Over the 2 years that I have been banned I have changed and am no longer the same person as I used to be and promise that if I was given a chance then I would prove myself to the community and never do the stupid stuff I have done before..

Again I am sorry to any staff member of community member that was ever involved with my ban and I hope you can give me a chance. I have stood away from PERP and seen it change with all the good updates provided by the SA team and Dev team, and I wish to come back and experience the change and show to you how I have changed.

Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.