Raise the total available seats of SUVs (or some cars in general) to 5

Reaction score
Please do note aspects such as "IS IT OVERPOWERED?", feel free to discuss this within a reply as this suggestion wouldn't just be for SUVs, it can also be for all cars in general that have the space to fit a fifth person in the back seat. Leaving a rating is also fine, up to you.

Topic:
Raise the total available seats of SUVs (or some cars in general) to 5

Short explanation (in notes):
Raise the total seat space of all SUVs (or some cars in general) currently available from 4 to 5

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Currently there are some SUVs that only have 4 seats but have alot of space on the back to fit a fifth person. This suggestion is here to discuss this idea and also other cars in general that can possibly fit a fifth person in the back.

A fifth seat does make transportation of people in your vehicle much better (and easier). You get an SUV for it's ability to carry lots of different stuff in it's trunk, people or just because of it's size. Currently, there are some cars that only support up to 4 seats while some specific SUVs can have a fifth person in the back. Below is a list of all SUVs that can only carry 4 people.

Non-Premium:
  • Jeep Wrangler
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Land Rover Range Rover 08 (The 2011 one got five seats)
  • Mercedes ML63 AMG
  • Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Premium:
  • Hummer H1 Only got 4 seats, there is actually a console in the middle. Look at the model itself or look at the real life equivelant by Top Gear (Thanks, @StephenPuffs)
  • Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2012
(Please tell me if I missed any or if it needs correction)

Here is an example screenshot of the Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG showing how much space it got in the backseat while it can only fit a maximum of 4 people:
C1CBCFF5289B3B6F660D57DA9FB8FDE2B6DB7E3A

Optional additions:
None I could think of, it's just a seat suggestion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While not SUV the Citroen C4 can carry 5.

I agree some cars should have 5 seats including an SUV however some cars classed as 5 seaters are so small that I wonder how some of them are called 5 seaters. I suppose this may have been done to prevent model clipping but there could be another reason.

Neutral.

Reaction score
Even if 3 people can sit back inside a cruiser, that would be pretty easy on some SUVs

But SUVs should be discussed.

+Support

Reaction score
+support
I think if those slots get higher at some vehicles they would be more worth their money more. You buy these cars for their storage space and seats as they are big. I think this would be a great gameplay improvement.