Police Suggestion Revert the RTU Porsche

Reaction score
Brief description of idea:

This suggestion is to revert the RTU Porsche back to its original speed when it was reintroduced.

Currently having the largest general purpose vehicle in the PD outperform half of the Lamborghinis makes little sense. The RTU Porsche is the divisions default vehicle, it requires no rank to spawn in limitless ways.

Its worth noting that:
- Cars that are around 1.9 to 2.5 million are Invalidated by the speed of this Porsche. Players are spending 2 million+ on cars with 2 seats and abysmal trunk space.
- This vehicle is available in abundance requiring only a division whitelist to use.
- This wouldnt invalidate the Porsche seeing as it’s still a heavy vehicle good for TPAC’s, Reinforced stops, tactical contact, and can even traverse over a highway divider.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
- In terms of gameplay and balance, the ideas listed above.
- No more 110MPH prisoner transport

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
- nErF

Reaction score
+ Support

It is honestly too fast for a car like this. It makes most of the vehicles pretty much invalid.

Reaction score
It's dumb how it has better speed and handling than most cars definitely needs some adjustment

Last edited:
Reaction score
honestly yeah the speed that 5000LBS plus vehicle can go is just fucking insane it deffo needs to be slowed down

Reaction score
The porsche itself has a max speed of around 115-120 in reality, but it lacks the torque to hit its top speed, or the road length.
It certainly is quite powerful considering that it is a standard issue vehicle to all RTU officers.
I think an additional horsepower reduction should suffice, but its top speed remains. In theory, on the longest stretches it should hit a peak of 105 mph with this change.

Considering that I'm a RTO, I consider myself quite biased in this regard. I like the porsche obviously, my initial reaction to the buff was that it was shockingly powerful. It almost dwarfed the mercedes entirely. I think the RTU mercedes should be buffed to the porsche's speed and acceleration and the porsche be reduced to the proposed speed that I mentioned.
RTU vehicles should remain slightly speedier than patrol vehicles, but if you want any significant speed, you get the mercedes.

Reaction score
Its kinda funny that this is better than most cars than anyone can currently buy. I have a P1 ETC and it still keeps up with me if not takes over me. Considering the map is a circle its really stupid to have this speed. As a crim its basically impossible to get away since you block the whole map with 1 spike strip anyways. And if you do anything you are considered breaking 3.4 and cop baiting.

Reaction score
Another day, another Benji suggestion

My simple answer to this is no. It's not necessary and gives criminals the upper hand in situations that should've already been cleared up

Reaction score
It used to do 130 I think we should go back to that. The pd needs a capability to chase high performance cars and honestly the Porsche needs a bit of skill to drive properly as the handling is shocking

Reaction score
I'd much rather have the handing increased as, at the moment, driving the porsche feels as though I'm driving a Tank on war thunder.

Reaction score
"civ hav ak bro", "crim upperhand bro" excuses from cop mains as usual, the law already has decent cars in the force and can always resort to other options like shooting out the vehicle to disable it or spiking it when needed, ain't too necessary for ya'll to be keeping up with a 2-2.5 mil car just to have it stopped

Reaction score
"civ hav ak bro", "crim upperhand bro" excuses from cop mains as usual, the law already has decent cars in the force and can always resort to other options like shooting out the vehicle to disable it or spiking it when needed, ain't too necessary for ya'll to be keeping up with a 2-2.5 mil car just to have it stopped
I mean it is considering half the time we try stopping crims we end up getting shot in the face for anything.

Reaction score
It used to do 130 I think we should go back to that. The pd needs a capability to chase high performance cars and honestly the Porsche needs a bit of skill to drive properly as the handling is shocking

Time to say the exact thing I was told when I complained about the Speed enforcer being removed:
”Play smarter and use spikes“

Reaction score
At times there can be a minimum of 4 Porsche RTU actively responding to (same) incidents on an active team. There is no limit to how many you can have out at the same time while the Mercedes had that functionality and in the end got replaced by some fuckoff SUV that has been underground modded to catch up to even 3 million dollar cars. It becomes an overglorified patrol car that can even take prisoners.

Limit the Porsche to 2 at a time (or 1, plus bringing back the Merc SL65 and adjusting its speed with the Porsche) while reducing its speed and staying above Patrol cars. There should be no limits to unmarked vehicles or the 340i as it currently is.

Reaction score
At times there can be a minimum of 4 Porsche RTU actively responding to (same) incidents on an active team. There is no limit to how many you can have out at the same time while the Mercedes had that functionality and in the end got replaced by some fuckoff SUV that has been underground modded to catch up to even 3 million dollar cars. It becomes an overglorified patrol car that can even take prisoners.

Limit the Porsche to 2 at a time (or 1, plus bringing back the Merc SL65 and adjusting its speed with the Porsche) while reducing its speed and staying above Patrol cars. There should be no limits to unmarked vehicles or the 340i as it currently is.

The Mercedes is back and has been for awhile now, tiny bought it back shortly after it was removed, which just further makes the speed buff of the Porsche completely unwarranted.