Police Suggestion Revert the RTU Porsche

Reaction score
Brief description of idea:

This suggestion is to revert the RTU Porsche back to its original speed when it was reintroduced.

Currently having the largest general purpose vehicle in the PD outperform half of the Lamborghinis makes little sense. The RTU Porsche is the divisions default vehicle, it requires no rank to spawn in limitless ways.

Its worth noting that:
- Cars that are around 1.9 to 2.5 million are Invalidated by the speed of this Porsche. Players are spending 2 million+ on cars with 2 seats and abysmal trunk space.
- This vehicle is available in abundance requiring only a division whitelist to use.
- This wouldnt invalidate the Porsche seeing as it’s still a heavy vehicle good for TPAC’s, Reinforced stops, tactical contact, and can even traverse over a highway divider.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
- In terms of gameplay and balance, the ideas listed above.
- No more 110MPH prisoner transport

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
- nErF

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of nerfing the Porsche, the merc needs a small buff and then can be used as a real high pursuit vehicle, the porsche should go like 90 and handle like a boat because it is. Maybe worse acceleration?

Reaction score
+ Support

110 is too fast

why?

Becuase players have to grind the money 2m+ to buy a similair car with less trunk spots just shows how much of a stupid idea this really is and how much the pd is tailored around the staff because most if all the staff main the pd.

PD should have slower cars and use the teamwork to catch criminals, afterall, what do you have roadspikes with a 100% sucess rate if you can literaly just keep up with the car your chasing?

either nerf this 110 or get rid of road spikes if you ask me, because rn pd is to op on the rtu side imo.

Reaction score
+ Support

110 is too fast

why?

Becuase players have to grind the money 2m+ to buy a similair car with less trunk spots just shows how much of a stupid idea this really is and how much the pd is tailored around the staff because most if all the staff main the pd.

PD should have slower cars and use the teamwork to catch criminals, afterall, what do you have roadspikes with a 100% sucess rate if you can literaly just keep up with the car your chasing?

either nerf this 110 or get rid of road spikes if you ask me, because rn pd is to op on the rtu side imo.
To say that the PD is tailored around the staff team is a huge lie and a misunderstanding of the game itself. In the real world the police have the upperhand in form of communication, training and so on; which the game also represents. You might be some really good mafia organisation that has worked out how to beat the police, which is great! But what people on here always fail to realise is the fact that the game is supposed to be realistic to an extent where the fun in it is preserved, now picture yourself as a cop and you've just been able to beat the best criminals on the server, do you then think it's fair for the criminals to have the possibility to fuck all of it over and start another 60 minutes of gunfights because of your car being slow?

The simple answer to that is no. It's ridiculous that this is even an argument.

Now I get your point where you say the following
This would be perfect and an easy solution if the playerbase actually followed rule 2.1 (and 3.15 I guess), now if you don't know that I've been so kind to quote it below
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such Exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

Please have a good read since barely even 10% of the playerbase (including the police) stop their vehicles after being smashed into by a vehicle that has travelled into the side of them in over 60 mph. Now you can argue that the player in the vehicle smashing you should get out and act accordingly since he just smashed into you in over 60 mph. Your car would be undrivable.

The PD isn't too overpowered at all, it's balanced and given a natural upperhand. If you want to win versus them, quickly kill them dash and stay away from being seen. Most of you shoot cops, hide for 5 minutes and get bored of it so you go to bazaar, a cop sees you and you start a gunfight.

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of nerfing the Porsche, the merc needs a small buff and then can be used as a real high pursuit vehicle, the porsche should go like 90 and handle like a boat because it is. Maybe worse acceleration?
90 is the same speed as Patrol vehicles. If you are nerfing the Porche then nerf the acceleration