rant for ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I did a ban appeal and I waited 3 days.... missed all of my hangouts with my family and just waiting because I felt a sense of regret, only to get denied without knowing why :penguin:
I guess i have to wait for 2 months.

Reaction score
bro touch grass don't wait 2 months in your room missing sunlight over a gmod server ban. it really ain't that deep, just be more careful and ask before you do not do before you ask next time lol.

Reaction score
bro touch grass don't wait 2 months in your room missing sunlight over a gmod server ban. it really ain't that deep, just be more careful and ask before you do not do before you ask next time lol.
I had my fair share of touching grass and honestly I don't care, Its vacation for me and I have nothing to do other than playing in this server

Reaction score
RAAAAH RAAAAH I BROKE RULES AND DIDNT GET UNBANNED WITHIN 3 DAYS RAAAAAH WHAT IS THIS TRASH SERVER RAAAAH

Reaction score
If you apologize for something with the expectation that it’ll just get accepted, I don’t know what to tell ya other than skill issue.

Enjoy waiting tho

Reaction score

Yes touch grass...

hz0TGHI6TATzx88P.png

Reaction score
Man's apology was:
"I am sorry, I regret, I am sorry, I regret"
ChatGPT would've done a better job showing human emotions of regret.

Your actions on the forums don't really reflect that you regret it:

Go play outside or something with the other kids.

Reaction score
So I did a ban appeal and I waited 3 days.... missed all of my hangouts with my family and just waiting because I felt a sense of regret, only to get denied without knowing why :penguin:
I guess i have to wait for 2 months.
Because your appeal was denied today doesn’t mean it won’t be denied next time in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Man's apology was:

Your actions on the forums don't really reflect that you regret it:

Go play outside or something with the other kids.
The reason for what I did in the other forums is that I was mad.... just take it easy dude

Reaction score
Man's apology was:
Also the reason for me repeating the following is that english is not my first langauge and I really didn't know what else I can say to tell why I should get unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.