Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Small 'hill' by the garage door at RC garage.

Short explanation (in notes):
-Flooring too high.
-Adjust it to make it easier to drive up
-Current setup leads to issues.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
At the RC garage, the room where the two NPCs are located, the flooring is higher that the groun outside, which leads to issues for when a RC worker wishes to have a vehicle driven in to use the height adjuster - thing, whereas for example the GMC Vandura must get some speed to get up the hill, or else it will won't get up, and if you try to accumalate speed in order to get inside, the chance of missing the heigh adjuster is quite high, which again leads to the vehicle bugging out, flying about, smashing people/etc. If there were to be added a "hill", or that the height difference between the flooring and the ground outside were to be evened out, this could prevent situations where it could glitch out.

Optional additions:
-N/A

Reaction score
I agree the other nigbt when i was a paramedic i tryed to drive in with the first responder however i could not as the setup currently can not let some cars drive though.

Reaction score
+support. If I try to put my mini inside the RC garage, I have to drive all the way back to hungriges to take a run up to enter it else I can't even get inside, so no car check-up for my mini

Reaction score
+Support
It really annoys me when my ambulance is all bashed up and broken; only to be humiliated more by not being able to get up the stupid tiny step that's in the way.
Add a slope pls.

Reaction score
Citreon C4 has a low front bumper so you need to reverse in but at 10mph it is not possible. It has caused alot of issues with Mechanic RP but I understand that the map may need modifying to do this or I will just use 2 wooden boards.

Reaction score
trande.jpg

Called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.