Recent Issues with Headsets

Reaction score
Hello,
So, whenever I'm using discord talking with friends, They tell me that they can hear my game, and can sometimes even hear themselves. I have looked into audio devices in record, and audio mix is turned off. wondering if Anyone else had a similar issue and knows a fix.
This has happened to most headphones

Deleted member 5577

I got this a lot when using turtle beach, what are you using?

Reaction score
I'm using ADX, Think its currys Own brand, after razer provided me with a shit headset.

Deleted member 5577

It's probably just that its a low quality headset tbh I did used to get this all the time after a while using headsets that weren't great

Reaction score
The ADX Firestorm for 19 GBP? Just get a new, better one. This started happening to my brother's G430 I told him to get but that's because he is really careless with it, I have had mine for years and am only just starting to occasionally have minor issues with it. If you have the money to spend get something even better, the G430 is quite inexpensive

Deleted member 5577

I use this, served me well and the cables are completely replaceable should there be any issues

Reaction score
Diagnosis: Customer uses a 30 pound chinesium headset
Recommended fix: buy a branded headset (not a turtle beach)

On a more serious note this is really common for multiple brands because they all use cancerous whitelabled hardware. This includes turtle beach. This is usually because of wrong internal wiring or a bad controller. Please take my word for it and don't get anything GAMER branded

Reaction score
I use turtle beach headset for the sounds in games like R6 since I have always had good experiences with it but I have a desktop microphone separate to ensure things like this doesn't happen.