Recommend A Player - Keith Mozart

Reaction score
Keith Mozart (he didn't give me his OOC name) provided one of the best mechanic roleplay experiences I think I've experienced on Perp, the guy is a true con-man (like most real-life mechanics) but a funny one at that, with the common troupes of providing repairs and services you didn't ask for at overly exaggerated prices, changing car parts with worse car parts and spitting out mechanical jargon a non-motor head like myself wouldn't understand but still won't question.

20210330215506_1.jpg

Originally I was only planning on having a quick fix for two of my cars but slowly and surely began to enjoy the roleplay and endorsed it (costing me $12570), mostly for shoddy jobs and him replacing my Bugatti Veyron tire with a Nissan Altima tire.

Should you want a video demonstrating the performance of Keith here you go: Keith Mozart in action

Last edited:
Reaction score
big up keith, hes one of my fave players. Never fail to have a laugh when i see him on, Keep it up whatsupimbetterthan you!

Reaction score
Keith Mozart retired car jacker turned car mechanic, what a guy. legend of the game right here

Reaction score
Brillant thing when people go above and beyond with their roleplay. Delighted you went along with it as well as paid the proper prices ;)