Recommend @TinySlayer @Prepper

Reaction score
I want to reccomend @TinySlayer and @Prepper for some amazing passive RP down and around farm. Most fun I've had off duty for a while...

I may or may not have bought the farm, on the farm I may or may not have bought a slave from @Prepper , on that said farm with the aforementioned slave I may or may not have been attacked by @TinySlayer because of my enslavement of a field worker. What followed was a generally fun gunfight. I've included the end of it here for you.

P.S. If anybody know's the slave's forum name tag him for me.

Reaction score
I may or may not have bought the farm, on the farm I may or may not have bought a slave from @Prepper , on that said farm with the aforementioned slave I may or may not have been attacked by @TinySlayer because of my enslavement of a field worker.

Love it when the latest generation of a family follow the foot steps of their ancestors. Always @Prepper forcing people to pick cotton smh would make a great southener

/mobile

dog

Reaction score
WkwFVWaMSu6j7O-GInjV1A.jpeg

Reaction score
Much love and lots of fun @Garret_Pp! It was indeed a pleasure to interact with you in a PassiveRP context. What most people haven't realised yet is that you often get more fun out of PassiveRP :booty: