Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Oliver Green

Slovenia

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:46957560

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
Soo, You should look on ebay for cheap popcorn because you'll need it.
This is when I step in and break it into more sections.

Upper Info: (Main stuff you should read)
The reason why I would like to be an enforcer is because I feel like (TOTALY GONNA BRAG NOW): Yes, I should be an enforcer, I'm not gouing to be a fucking asshole and go: »MAKE ME AN ENFORCER« But alot of people have Recommended me to become an enforcer. I love to help people and mainly teach people how to roleplay. My biggest achievement for this server should be as for becoming a Developer witch is never going to happen well atleast I wish it chould happen. I'm really good at teaching people how to roleplay and telling then what to do when thay join the server or something. I have broken some rules on the server and If it happened to you as I did it. I appologise for that. If I do become an enforcer I'll keep the server safe. I'll keep the roleplay gouing on as it is and probably get more people to play on it. I don't play this as a game. I take it as real life.

Some other info: (If you want you can read it)
I have joined Perpheads on September 27th, 2013
First donation was on November the 3rd, 2013
First admin sit was on the 30th of September for shooting at someone's car.
When I first joined this server, I was taking it as an anonymous PERP server. But today I'm taking it as a Holy grill of all PERP servers. The community is very well and I think I can be better. Again this is my opinion don't go all poopshins on me. Again I take this server Like REAL LIFE. I don't take it as an anonymous game where there is full of minges inside and shit. No. I'm taking it as the best ever created PERP server that makes realisim to the next level. It's like a game but in garry's mod. The community is the best the server is the best and It will be better in-time.

The staff team today is a master peice and It can be a Full Derpgod if somethings improve.

Bottom info: (Read it if you have time)
I love this server, And a way we can make it better is if we work together. To get all minges or teach the minges on how to proberly play PERP or an RP server. I have done it twice and I think you guys can do it yourselvs,
Credits below.

My Requirements:

[✓] You need to have at least one week of game time played.

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.

Reaction score
I feel like my life is danger now because he likes waffles.....But here are some Mannerwaffles, enjoy em!
https://perpheads.com/filedata/fetch?id=36934&d=1402421842
fetch
fetch

Attachments

• conv_171.jpg
    conv_171.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
You just came back from another community and now already making an enforcer app.

-Support for me. Be more active and try again in 2-3 weeks.

Reaction score
I am going to give you a +support.

- Knows the rules
- Funny guy
- Helpful

Reaction score
I know my word doesn't mean much but you have just come back from another community. It's as if you've just gone "oh well, back to PERP" and made an app. Aside from that, good roleplayer, good guy, deserves it somewhat.

Hesitant +support

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
Awesome owner;n36944 said:
Amazing application.
@RedBully14, Fredy likes your app! YOur app is going well.
First he denied it, but then I edited the I love Fredy thingy, that's how you get Fredy to like.

Reaction score
I can see RedBully being an enforcer. He's a joy to be around, he's helped me plenty of times, he's very active, he's WELL known on the server and despite having VAC bans on record he shows excellent leadership and exceptional RP. I strongly believe he will change the server for the better.

I don't just support this, I RECOMMEND THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.