Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Oliver Green

Slovenia

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:46957560

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
Well this is gouing to be put into alot of parts. So sit back get popcorn and waffles and relax.

Requirements:
(X) You need to have at least one week of game time played.
(X) No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
(X) No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
(X) Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
(X) Must have access to and must use a microphone.

More Info:
(X) No bans on record.
(X) No blacklists on record.
(X) No server kicks on record.

Main Info:

The reason why I want to be apart the Enforcer Team title is really just I want to keep the server safe from other people that don't read and follow the rules. Currently If I get in contact with them I use the simple "Report" command. If I were to have the Enforcer title right now I whould deal with it by first explaining to him what he has done wrong and explain him the rule again. Then I whould warn him (Depends on what he did). If it whould be a major issue. I'd call another staff member that's a higher rank then me. I was also memorizing all the rules if you heard me reading out the rules on teamspeak. Really getting ready and stuff. My other applications got denied. For one it was helper but I wasen't active back then. And other was Enforcer witch I dident have enought playtime. So here I am creating another application. If I do get Enforcer. I will never abuse my powers and always play by the rules. If you chought me braking rules I hope you understand that I did do it by mistake. I'm really sorry if that happened.

My History:
I first joined Perpheads on September 27th, 2013

I've first donated for perp on November 3rd, 2013

The server back then was as fun as today. Roleplay, Minges, Fun. Everything that happened back then basicly happened back ere.
My first admin sit was at September 30th, 2013. For braking the rule by shooting a vehicle.
My most latest admin sit was on March 26th, 2013. When I gave a warrant without any evidance.

The best day on the server was on November 4th, 2013. My friend has gotten me into one of the biggest org. On the server. I was really happy becouse of that. That helped me alot in the future.

Buttom Info:
Due to some probloms I've been throught. I've never stopped playing PERPheads. I did have to leave on November 19th, 2013. But I did return back soon. 3 months later basicly. I really love this community and you guys. Most of you have been supporting me for a long time

I love you guys

Trande

+ support. Oliver Green Enforcer 2k14.

Attachments

• conv_100.jpg
    conv_100.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
+ Support

Haven't seen you roleplay much, but OOC you're a very easy going, friendly, likable guy, who in my opinion would fit the job perfectly. Good luck.

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
+ Support

Haven't seen you roleplay much, but OOC you're a very easy going, friendly, likable guy, who in my opinion would fit the job perfectly. Good luck.
Danke mate!

If you havent seen me roleplay much. I roleplay as a police officer :3

Reaction score
Well i'm not sure what to do here, I can see your warnings and I know what you have broken but they were small things like 3.9 and being afk, I don't normally speak to you in team speak. I have also no idea who you are in game so for that I am going to give you a neutral support for now

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Big support from me, I think you are a great RP'er and a good friend. Your sincerely: TemperDRFT.

Reaction score
After seeing you in-game and having to issue you a warning recently I have changed my choices to a - Support.

If you change your efforts and I seem to see you stop breaking some minor rules I will change my support back.

- Note - You are infact Lieutenant a lot of the time and I think you do a fine job at this and that this gives you experience. I won't be on for some of the week so just be patient while I can look over you more.

Reaction score
Neutral support, It's a good application but i haven't seen you on the server so much. Maybe you're not so active.

Reaction score
Blomman said:
Neutral support, It's a good application but i haven't seen you on the server so much. Maybe you're not so active.
If your new or in a diffrent timezone, Well hai den.

I am always on teamspeak and mostly on my free time active on the server. I'm in the CET or GMT +1 Timezone.

Thanks for the support by the way.

Reaction score
-Support, Redbully used to be a very active member, however he has seemed to stopped playing since he created his MilitaryRP server on Garry's Mod.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox;n28512 said:
-Support, Redbully used to be a very active member, however he has seemed to stopped playing since he created his MilitaryRP server on Garry's Mod.

For this reason, I change to - support.

Status
Not open for further replies.