Redmovement applying for helper or enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Luke Gamble

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:125981159

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well i would not mid either enforcer or helper, i mean both are to help the community. I have good knowledge Of the server and the rules, I could help players when they are in need. I have allot of spare time. I would like to donate some of my time to help players on the server as best as i can.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been admin on a mount and blade warband RP server, which has up to 180 players on the server, Till i lost interest in the game, you can see the servers website and details here (http://www.pw-nexus.com). I'm also admin on a gaming league called UNGL.org, here you will also see Chaddy is admin there.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I can be active, i have a working mic,I can also join the ts server and help players via there.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam : Redmovement http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012228047/

Reaction score
+Support, helps out a lot and knows a great deal about the gamemode :)

Reaction score
+Support from my side i mostly play with him and he knows how to roleplay very well. He also knows what he can and can't do.

My vote may not count, now that I am Perma'd, however I will give this man a +support.

Again, your ORG members are helping you, -Support.

Reaction score
NamesInsane you a stop with those kind of comments. I will say +1 for helper because you've yet to show me that you're capable of the enforcer status. I've seen you act up in-game and be kind of hard to talk to at times. If you can show that you are good enough and will help the community I might rethink what I just said.

Only one comment is from my org members and that is raz.

Raz is like i said, mrflow is perm banned, and not in the org. Again mazz is not in the org just a player i play with.

It's still a -Support for me, you attempted to RDM me when I was a SWAT.

Thats fine, and if you think i did that upload it as a complaint in the forums.

Wow Luke as admin that would be great i'm up for that! +Support for his good RP!

Reaction score
Your recent comment on my ban request on Chritii made me believe that you are easy to manipulate. You went aggressive on me solely based on what Chritii claimed.

I have never really interacted with you in-game and this was just my first impression.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Numse, you clearly judge people before you know anything about them. Remember, never judge a book by its cover.
I stated that this was just my first impression, and didn't give my vote based on this.

Reaction score
Guest said:
Razertje, MrFlow and Mazz (you base with him).
How about you judge the people by what they actually do and not by what org they are in or what people they base with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.